Name: Jack 'HOUND' Silk
-
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:483840327
-
Please state if it is for SCP-RP UK or USA: SCP-UK
-
Level of appeal (2 or 3): Level 2
-
Have you already carried out a level 1 appeal - please give details: Yes, I sent Thomas a message in DM's and no response from now
-
Who did you carry out the level 1 appeal to, and where: Thomas Glover in dm's
-
Rank demoted from: IA ambassador
-
Who demoted you?: Liam Reed
-
Date of demotion?: 1/28/2024
-
What is the case against you?: Removed due to lack of work done for the department and unprofessionalism
-
Is this true?: No
-
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: from IA ambassador in US IA
-
Please list any previous roleplay demotion appeals: N/A
-
What is your side of the story?:
So the lack of work done for the department is false I have 47 hours overall logged on the IA roster and other ambassadors can vouch that they saw me playing and doing my duties, all the way from training new agents to deal with FLC, I had 0 work every time I was on the site, the Unprofessionalism is apparently from a tribunal that was on Floor 3 that happened 1-2 weeks [dont remember exact time] me and a witness were slandering each other out which was meant as a joke [it was Requis] and the other reason was me stabbing a person which I have no memory about yet no proof/footage was shown the only thing was shown to me was a medal link that lead to a non-existing video and when I asked for the link again to review the footage Liam had already called a admin and got my whitelist removed without me even getting a chance to speak and before he got my whitelist removed he said [Sorry Hound, Well not really] meaning he wanted me to be kicked wishing the worst to his other IA ambassadors, we didnt even discuss anything all he said was am getting removed for slander and unprofessionalism then showed me the non-existing medal clip and called a staff person to kick me and he mentioned in ambassador comms that me and him 'discussed' this but we didnt, I asked him about the slander in tribunal that happened a long time ago but he didnt bring up my slander after the tribunal and he used it as a way to remove me without giving me a second chance or a strike for it, all the other ambassadors can vouch that I did my duties and attempted to stay active balancing between SCP-RP and school I even had a talked a talk with thomas and I asked him if its fine if I dont play on weekends and he confirmed that I can play whenever I want, this shows how dedicated I was to IA yet a person come with false acusations and removes it, my experiences with liam were bad I showed respect to him my time as an IA agent and an Ambassador, how ever he didnt want me to become a Ambassador for me not seeing him even tho everytime I saw him a ambassador he was AFK in Ambassador offices making a new pac or him being 100% AFK in offices, when I applied for Ambassador he said I wasnt active even tho I only saw him afk in offices on a new pac and he got mad when I got accepted and said [You were on thin ice when you were accepted] which makes me believe he didnt like me and wanted to remove me, and when he got dpt director I showed respect to him I thought he would do the same but today I noticed he didnt even want me in IA and his mission was to get me removed, He said done anything to me alot we rarely interacted with each other and it was when he got dpt director, Thank you for your time

Last edited:

RedMann

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
Hi Hound,

As Thomas has not yet responded to your level 1 appeal, please do not jump immediately into a level 2.

Have you already carried out a level 1 appeal - please give details: Yes, I sent Thomas a message in DM's and no response from now

Please inform me of the outcome of said level 1 appeal alongside when it happens and we can begin the level 2 process. Until then best of luck with your level 1 appeal.

Regards,
Ethics Chairman Oisin McKenna

EDIT: Level 1 has been made and denied by glover, now passed to the Committee

Last edited:

RedMann

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023

APPEAL DENIED

Hello @'HOUND'

Thank you for taking the time to make up this appeal. After thoroughly examining it and your track record within IA, the Ethics Committee has come to the unanimous decision to deny your demotion appeal.

As i am certain this is not the desired outcome, I will walk you through the thought process of this decision.

The decision was made on the basis that was presented to the committee. You have been removed on the basis of unprofessional conduct, which has been displayed to us as we have been sent videos of you engaging in public knife fights on the ambassador role and other such instances of general poor conduct. Another strong factor in this removal is that you are relatively new to the IA team, not even being on the team a month before stacked infractions where administered. Your previous removal from US IA Ambassador has also been accounted as a poor track record. This is what has been taken into account, if you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out.

You are free to escalate this to a level 3 demotion appeal in which it will be handled by SSL/NL.

Have a lovely Evening,
Ethics Chairman Oisín McKenna.

Status
Not open for further replies.