In what country are you located?
Saudi Arabia
Time zone
GMT +3
Character name(s)
Jack 'HOUND' Silk , Henderson 'HOUND' [MRU-MED]
Civilian name
Jack Silk
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA)
SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?
Yes, but rarely used
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held
NU-7 LCPL [Held] , E-11 CPL [Holding] CI-A [Holding]
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1701864550442.png
-
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
There are a few skills that make me suitable for OSA but also help me adapt to new skills and they are:
1- Activity: I make sure I am always active to the best of my ability, activity is essential in my book it also shows committed you are to the job.
2- Integrity: I think being honest is one of the main things an assistant must be, as it not only shows how he is willing to willingness to go further, but it also puts respect in him as he does not lie.
3- Focused: I tend to only focus on the job am tasked to I do not put anything else on my mind by my given task, this shows how strong my mindset is.
4-Committed: I am committed to the job at hand and it helps me to focus on my goals during the good times and during the bad times.
5-Maturity: this skill helps to look professional in the public eye and makes me stand out from others.
-
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?
Interviewing departments
Following tasks given by the O5 council
Overseer assistants are to support all orders by O5 they must also act like the eyes and the ears of the O5 council for the public
Go to meetings with O5
Ensure strict adherence to the Foundation's legal codex at all times
-
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Jack Silk was born on the 9th of September in the year █ █ █ █ in the city of █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ , Jack didn't really have a father figure growing nor the same luxury as other kids so he was forced to start selling drugs barely to survive Jack continued until the age of 13 when he was caught by the police he was sent to boot camp to enlist into the army, Jack even tho he hated it he had no choice but to continue, he continued till the age of 17 where he enlisted into the army and join specifically join the Military police, Jack who started to call himself Hound continued for 26 months in service and got the rank of Corporal, 2 weeks later Hound got a invitation to work for a secret foundation, Hound was hesitant but he followed along where he joined Mobile Task force Eplison-11, he then worked till he achived the rank of Corporal, then on a normal day he got called to Floor 3, while walking to F3 Hound got a bad feeling that this might not go well, when he called the elevator a A-1 operative was waiting for him Hound walked in the elevator and press the button to head there, he looked at the A-1 operative and asked 'Whats all this about' the A-1 didnt answer and stayed silenced, when the elevator opened there was a man wearing a tuxedo and waiting in the middle of the room with A-1 operatives guarding him, the mysterious man said 'Welcome hound, do you know what I brought you here for?' the man said with a smile on his face, Hound who was confused and quite at that time stayed silent, the man said 'You here for a offer, To sum up everything your here because I want you to become my assistant' Hound looked up and said with a smile on his face 'When do I start'

Last edited:

Ganch

Nov 27, 2022
1701879190814.png
1701879204057.png
You literally just copy pasted the stuff from your previous app onto this one, without even changing wording

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @'HOUND' . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.