How are you dealing with the Pandemic?

Shepherd

MRP Patriot
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
During these difficult times, and seeing that we have spent an excess of the year in our homes, are you enjoying your time? Do you wish you were able to get out? How about the impact on your education and your job? Met anyone good/bad? Talk about it lads. I am a certified forklift driver.

Jxsnn

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
United Kingdom
www.youtube.com
It hasn't really affected me to be totally honest, lockdown life is like my irl life so not much has changed. Apart from that, It kind of sucks not being able to have some of my friends around but I'll be honest, yet again, that rarely happens.

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
I have been playing MRP so much it has become my GF the outside world doesn't exist anymore

• Sad
Reactions: Zeus

fiski69

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
working out furiously and thanking god i dont have to see normies everyday anymore

JFK

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Jan 1, 2021
nothing a bit of drugs and drink can't fix.

Last edited:

Shepherd

MRP Patriot
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
It hasn't really affected me to be totally honest, lockdown life is like my irl life so not much has changed. Apart from that, It kind of sucks not being able to have some of my friends around but I'll be honest, yet again, that rarely happens.
Horribly relatable. Lockdown life isn't that far different from my normal life but I still feel a void deepen as I can't see my usual friends like we did every day in school. Basically making an already boring life even more boring.
Ummm I would answer truthfully but it's depressing in itself sooo nah
If you wanna talk about it my DMs are open. I'm always willing to help a mate work with upsetting circumstances. Otherwise, I hope you are able to sort things out. This isn't the end, there's plenty more ahead in life. Stay strong lad.
just pain.
I'd be lying if I didn't say same.

cursed pain.png

Shepherd

MRP Patriot
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
I’ve cried 4 times in the last week
Crying is often times a good way to cope with upsetting matters. Just don't cry too much, probably hurts your eyes (I dunno tbh). Get well soon lad, we're in this together.
i played mrp too much so i quit
As long as you are spending your time productively, even by an ounce, it will be worth it in the long run. If you believe you have an addiction (or had, of course) take a break, you probably deserve it! Be well lad, and take your time to get better.
zeus.jpgpain.png

Shepherd

MRP Patriot
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
I have been playing MRP so much it has become my GF the outside world doesn't exist anymore
If you think you need a break you probably should take it. The gaming community is obviously an escape for a majority of us but what you still need are friends you know in real life. These people are the ones you will frequently come in contact with (under normal circumstances of course) so you should definitely consider reconnecting with your mates and checking up on them. Even a few words will probably go a long way!
smoke/drink good solution
If only it were that easy.
Smoking and drinking are both activities that could pose a threat to your quality of life. Do not oppose the choices of others as if it were your own choice, rather discuss the detriments of their choices.
I still go to work, nothing changed.
I guess that's just how it is. Some people haven't received the same benefits as others. I'm sorry lad, stay safe.
@Epicstorm has been having a lot of fun in the public bathrooms :oops:
:oops: There's easily accessible material on the internet from the comforts of your home. Why would you go that far? Stinky.

Shepherd

MRP Patriot
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
working out furiously and thanking god i dont have to see normies everyday anymore
You better continue, and don't over exert yourself. I hope you are ripped already ;) Pfft normies don't forget you too were once a normie kek
nothing a bit of drugs and drink can fix.
That is your decision but of course I would recommend against it. There are less aggressive ways to work with the times. Be well.

being depressed as i lost my chances a cc moderator my life is ruined

I haven't looked into your history but hopefully you have a second shot soon. Just work hard and keep a good image of yourself.