How are you dealing with the Pandemic?

Hydro

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 19, 2020
Meh

Working from home can go either way, some days are great but some days are really difficult. Keeping focused on a specific task can be kinda tricky sometimes also.

If I'm being entirely honest as well, a little bit of alcoholism here and there when I get a bit anxious helps, though this isn't healthy and it's probably not advice I'd give to anyone else.

Being on Teamspeak really helps as well, just having someone in a channel you can join really makes a whole world of difference :)

Shepherd

MRP Patriot
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
u cant do either of them or your da will behead you
Based
Meh

Working from home can go either way, some days are great but some days are really difficult. Keeping focused on a specific task can be kinda tricky sometimes also.

If I'm being entirely honest as well, a little bit of alcoholism here and there when I get a bit anxious helps, though this isn't healthy and it's probably not advice I'd give to anyone else.

Being on Teamspeak really helps as well, just having someone in a channel you can join really makes a whole world of difference :)
Working from home provides the benefit of the non-requirement of commuting to your workplace and avoiding direct workplace toxicity, if any. You get great leeway in terms of what you can do and how you spend your time as you are in your own house. Although mixing the two may not work for all people :') I hope your days get better but cheer up lad you are doing incredibly well I'm sure of it!

Everyone has their own methods of dealing with matters of stress and anxiety. While alcoholism may provide you short term relief now, it can prove fatal in the future. Try limiting yourself to basic amounts, enough to get your mind moving from topics. Eventually reduce it to no intake. There's better healthier alternatives of drinks, and I'm certain you could get used to that if you put your heart into it. It's not my place to tell you, or anyone for that matter to stop drinking. It's your choice and I respect that about an individual. Nonetheless I will always suggest one re-evaluate their decisions to introduce poor long term choices into their body.

I agree with the TeamSpeak matter. I hate when I'm alone there. I don't even mind if they don't talk a lot but I always appreciate company, means the world to me. I hop channels if my comms are empty, I took asylum in SHA comms recently because of how welcoming and comedic they are. They give me the satisfaction of talking to someone and basically adopted me like I was a stray pet ? I owe SHA for their company, I don't like playing alone and they filled up that void.

You're a strong lad, and you've got a weight on your shoulders that you carry like a chad. I am proud of you Hydro, and thank you for everything <3

PS: Love your interactions in-game, I've never seen you before until the event and you're more friendly than I thought kek

Reactions: Zeus and Hydro

Bobby1

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2021
jez you aren’t funny as you got me suggestion ban and you don’t speak

Bram

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Let's be honest here most of us game a lot so covid didtn really affect us, but if you take the GPU shortages then we got an issue, overall it's going back to the “new” normal so I except it to go smooth again and working from home will most likely stay around

Reactions: CL4P-TP

Shepherd

MRP Patriot
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Let's be honest here most of us game a lot so covid didtn really affect us, but if you take the GPU shortages then we got an issue, overall it's going back to the “new” normal so I except it to go smooth again and working from home will most likely stay around
A lot of these companies never explored this Work From Home angle and COVID really did force their hand. Recent statistics further show the indication that most people are unwilling to return to their workplace as they have reported better conditions and more productivity from home. I very much do hope your work from home status continues for the near future. As for the GPU shortages, take comfort in the fact that it is a worldwide problem and you aren't missing out alone hehe
Alcohol abuse has got me through it
Set limitations according to how much Blood Alcohol you can handle because we don't wanna see ourselves blacked out or hungover do we? Be well lad