"Hucks" Overseer Assistant Application (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hucks

Jan 27, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:84530858
Discord name: Hucks#0762
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 4 months
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Thomas “Hucks” Foundation | Rico Hernandez CI
Civilian name: Ethan Huck
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes

-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-MTF Nu-7 SPC Held
-MTF E-11 CPL Held
-MTF B-1 CPT Held

-MTF O-1 CSG Holding
-CI Alpha
-GENSEC CPT Held

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1 months ago for FailRP
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
-I believe there are a few reasons that makes me stand out for the position of OA. My experience within the foundation has allowed me to be involved in several different regiments and areas ranging from MTFs to other departments. I am experienced in many aspects of the facility including the policies and rules put into place. I have been able to be involved in several different scenarios to be able to achieve goals. I wish to uphold the values of the Overseer Council and work with others across the site to ensure the site is running properly and operating as intended. I have a good amount of experience being a leader as well, Being a Officer in B-1 when it was around and being GENSEC CPT. I also have past Junior CL4 experience as being a GENSEC CPT and B-1 CPT so I do have an idea of what I would be doing with my clearance level.
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
-It is expected of Overseer assistants to support Overseers by adhering to all directives issued by the O5 Council and doing the work they assign. Overseer Assistants act as the O5 Council's eyes and ears. When necessary, Overseer Assistants may oversee other departments as well. They are also expected to relay information learned to the O5 Council in order to keep them updated about the site's situation.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Codenam : “Hucks” | real name ████ ██████
DOB: ████████
Position: ████████

Previously Assigned Position: CPT of the Security Department

Security Clearance: LEVEL 4

—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

History: ████ ██████ hereby mentioned as “Hucks” came into the attention of the facility after discovering an anomalous phenomenon ( now designated SCP-███ ) while working as Base Security for the Canadian Armed Forces. Following his retrieval and subsequent interrogation, it was determined that “Hucks” had gained a lot of knowledge of SCP-███ before the incident had occurred. “Hucks” then had his memory wiped and recruited as a Security Guard with the SCP Foundation.

Following years of hard work and dedication, as well as new discoveries and excellent documentation, “Hucks” quickly raised the ranks and had earned a lot of respect from his fellow colleagues. Seeing his impressive behavior, “Hucks” received a personnel role reassignment and was promoted to CPT of the security department

Following the Incident ███-████, CPT “Hucks” was Detained by MTF and IA and taken into an interrogation room. “Hucks” was thanked for his efforts during the incident ( See attached Incident ███-████ ) as well as to assign desk duty to recover from the incident

Last edited:

Filip McSpazz

Feb 19, 2023
+Support

Hucks has been an active,helpful, understanding, and serious roleplayer on the server for a long time. He has held some very good positions and is part of an elite task force, with this being said he is a great candidate. Long live STD.

ants

Jan 22, 2023
+support i love hucks he is rich and sexy I also watched him gamble away $300 of CS skins and lost it all

Mike7

Feb 3, 2023
+Support This man led an army of 1500 devout catholics to the banks of the zion in the name of the holy crusades and came away with the holy grail. He is the greatest leader in recorded human history

La Femme Rosé

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Artist Team
May 9, 2022
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Assistant Applicant - "Hucks"
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████ Assistant

Foundation Command has reviewed your application, and we have decided that you are unfit for this position at this time. You may reapply in 2 weeks.

On behalf of █-2.

-█-2 's Head Secretary ████████

Status
Not open for further replies.