For how long have you played on CG SCP: Over 600 hours in-game
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Larry "Lucky" Hummer, Barry "TK" Hummer
Civilian name: "Enigma"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Security Captain, Overseer Assistant, A-1 LT, O-1 CPT, CI-B
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: N/A
-
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?: I enjoy the Site Administration dpt. as a whole and Advisor is the first stepping stone in that department. I've seen most of my friends on the server go through SA and they say that it's a good department and suggested that I go into it. I think that I can be a good role-player for SA, with my writing and acting skills, and I truly want to make the site a better place.
-
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?: I have plenty of experience across the site and I have done plenty of documentation of site-wide affairs as Assistant to the Overseer Council. A lot of the members of SCP-us know and acknowledge me as well.
-
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?: Site Administration's role is to ensure that the site is running smoothly and to make sure that nothing bad is happening. They do this by interviewing and spectating multiple locations around the site and implementing new protocols based off of their findings. Site Advisors main goal is reviewing each separate department for the Director to then issue changes based off of said reviews.
-
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
INCOMING TRANSMISSION FROM ██-█
Subject: New Guy In Town
CC: 'That' Council, Site Administration
Larry Hummer isn't your regular-chip-off-the-block member of the foundation. He's special. He has certain wits about him that makes him.. "Special." There's this regal tone about him, it's almost like people just listen to what he tells them to do.
I swear, that guy is blessed.
Either that, or he's a new SCP.
Anyway, we've been considering adding him to your little soiree of gentlemen and ladies. I'd request that you get a couple interviews going, maybe set up a survey for the site, whatever. We'd like to collect more information on him so you could come to a decision going forward. I, personally would appreciate if you'd see how he takes orders. Break him in to the "lacky" business. I get that he's a good captain, and hell, maybe he could be Chief if it's not a good look on this end.

Anyway, make sure to inform us of your decision before the end of next week.
Best regards,
██

REPLY?

Last edited:

Eclipse

Mar 18, 2022
logo.png

From the office of ████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted
Thank you for taking the time to apply for Site Advisor. This position is responsible for assisting the Site Director with maintaining foundation standards on Site-56. After observing your work in multiple jobs at Site-56, the ████████ has determined you are fit for this new responsibility. We apologize for the slight delay in a verdict to this application.

Please speak to ██-4 before speaking to a Site Director about your introduction into Site Administration.

Congratulations Site Advisor Larry!​

Status
Not open for further replies.