CI-B
UNGOC SGT
SCP-096
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

Clean slate
-
What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):

I am applying for O5-6. I am applying for it because I have felt that my time spent on this server working on improving, adapting, and polishing has made the site a better place. I want the opportunity to advance myself even further and give myself the challenge so I may lead the site to wonderful prospects.
-
What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:

I believe to be above other current O5 applications due to a few reasons:
Firstly, my time. I am a long-since senior member on the server. That seniority has come with a plethora of experience around the site, and an unparalleled knowledge of how procedures work and how conduct should be upheld.
Secondly, my experience. I have held multiple positions of Clearance 4 and higher. I understand how the Seniors of the site operate and I know what it takes to hold a position of its magnitude due to my holding of multiple.
Thirdly, my interactions. I know many characters around the site. I've especially been in the presence of overseers and their duties for many months. I understand the complications and responsibilities that they have to not only uphold, but also show in their reflected areas of responsibility.
Lastly, my potential. I have plenty of experience with the changing demand of the site, and I also have the knowledge of how to control it. I just need the proper medium to put those changes into motion for the better
-

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:

In RP, overseers are the defacto head of the foundation, and live almost entirely in secrecy from the lower echelon. They work together to keep the foundation efficient in its departments and no one thing is out of place, or out of line for that matter. They create and update current policies so that each area of the site is never a second late or a percent short. They do this by dividing the work among each overseer, divvying up the responsibilities of each department and work with said department's heads and sub-heads, finding what is needed to change so that department can be 110% efficient. They also uphold the Code of Conduct and maintain operational security through their devices, mainly Alpha-1 "Red Right Hand," at all times so that nothing that shouldn't be known is ever known by each respective and specific party.
-
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):

Overseer's handle each departmental head figure application that they are in charge of. For instance, the Overseer in charge of Security would handle chief applications, the one in charge of research the director of research, and so on. They also handle site advisor/director applications to find which one is the best
candidate and their respective assistant applications so that they may find the best people to help them in their work.

-
Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:

ALERT: ACCESS TO A CL5 PERSONAL COMPUTER RECORDED.
MEMETIC KILL AGENT ADMINISTERED.

1669523741404.png

STABLE LIFE SIGNS IDENTIFIED

"Welcome back Overseer! How nice to see you! What would you like today, my friend?"
"Thank you, G.R.A.C.E. Have Jo-bot make me an espresso and pull up the most recent dossier I've been looking at"
"Sure thing!"
*As you hear the sounds of coffee being brewed in the adjacent room, a light shines on your monitor*
"This.. isn't the most recent one I was looking at. Are you alright, G.R.A.C.E.?
"This was the most recent you've had on your cache, sir. Are you sure you're okay?"
"No matter, I just wanted some light reading anyway. Let's have a look."
Opening 850RKLH.txt
ERROR - BYPASS AUTHORIZATION REQUIRED

ACCEPTED
Forward
To those who find this file, I hope you are in good spirits. This document is anomalous in nature only in part to the fact that it isn't shown on any directory, doesn't take any bytes, nor can be accessed even through the most advanced means. This document realistically shouldn't exist. Any photo taken of it will show with nothing and any drawing of it will be erased from existence. Trust me, I've tried. It also tells a different part of the document every time it's read. A different story, per se. On a lighter note, the most elusive document means it should hold the most important secrets.
Please allow me to shed light on one of those secrets.
Introduction
Larry Hummer was indeed one of the brightest of the bunch, and he always knew how to get around. He, however, never exactly learned how to harness that intellect until later in life. Born in the automobile capital of the world, Detroit, he had a significant calling to the applied arts. The second his feet could put themselves one in front of each other, he was always playing an instrument or experimenting on the newest 'friend' he had found in the back yard. Animals adored him, almost to an unnatural nature. They would accumulate in droves the second he played melodies from his strings, brass, or reeds. He treated them as if they were his fans, because at the time they were really his only company. You see, his life was a kick in the face to most. Losing your parents when you're four and living in a burnt down penny-house can do that to you. He seemed to manage to survive without parental guidance due to the animals, giving him food and warmth when needed, which gave him a signature animalistic look behind his cold blue eyes. Those eyes would soon know fear and horrors most unimaginable thanks to one you know as SCP-096.

Tragedy
When Hummer had just turned 16, or, what he thought was his 16th birthday, he had went for a stroll in the nearby woods. The animals always enjoyed his company, and he had always enjoyed theirs, but this time they were nowhere to be found. he had found this surprising, since the woods were miles wide and long. He thought nothing of it after a short moment and continued onward to find some new friends, playing his instruments. That's when he heard crying. Not crying like a child scraping one's knee, but heavy and deep sobs that akin to losing a loved one. A sob he has bellowed out countless times. As he repressed his thoughts of depression and loneliness, he decided to press onward to investigate. Onward to the noise at hand. There, he found a body, dilapidated and mangled, something you'd see in a slasher movie or horror house. The petrification and shock was probably what saved him from what was to come, because shortly after stumbling across the body, the thing producing the sobs passed by him in heavy lumbers. He felt its breath on his ear, saw it's long and slender lower frame, heard the incoherent babbling that similar to a baby attempting to speak. He thought to himself, 'If I turn to face whatever is making that noise, I may turn into what I can't take my eyes off of.' That's when the sobs turned to fusses, and fusses turned to stressed wails. Ramblings turned to shouts, and before he knew it, there was a lanky and distorted figure eclipsing his body and casting a shadow over Hummer. The shadows of what he assumed to be arms were proportional to that of gibbons, but the body was thin and tall like that of an above average human. The ground started to quake, as the monster starting stomping its feet in frustration, the shadow capturing its hands reaching for its face. That moment before anything else happened, Hummer thought only one thing.
Get down.
And as he did, a blood-curdling scream bellowed from the beast as it leaped over Hummer and towards what he heard to be motorized vehicles and helicopters in a sprint that could dwarf the forms of the most astute quadrupeds. The Foundation found a new way to contain 096, and this time they decided to put it to use. They had gotten a D-class to look at a document with a printed picture of its face to get the thing into their grasp. Much like a mouse trap with a large cheese crumble on it or a hook with a large worm at the end of it, something to lure it in when the location is unknown. The bait worked, as 096 started to bound like a rabid dog towards the D-class. One thing they hadn't taken into account is if the bystanders survived to witness the horror, since they usually don't. Hummer was sprinting behind 096, almost keeping pace with it thanks to his animalistic natures and training along with knowledge in and of the forest. After 096 had reached the D-class, it stopped.
Hummer had put the thing in a headlock, and, without a seconds wait, spun around and kicked the D-class' head clean off. Not only did he manage to pin 096, but had removed a head from a torso in a split-second with one hit. The agents nearby clearly were in their right minds that day and took him along with 096 into custody.

Captivity

Hummer awoke to a sore spot on his arm thanks to the sedatives they were giving him. His day was going to be measured by him as the same since the last 593 were. After his 5-minute perfectly timed shower cut itself off abruptly, he knew it was time to get dressed and head to the main part of his cell for the one thing he may love more than music. Food. He ate while scratching the next tally into his wall with his fingernail, and as he was looking at his wall for a few hours humming a tune, a man dressed in all black came to the front of his glass-paneled room. He had not seen this man before, let alone his attire. He had become accustomed to the black and navy military uniforms, orange jumpsuits, and white lab coats, but a black suit dressed sharply with a red tie and pocket square had struck him as curious. As he spoke, Hummer could tell this man was a professional from his tone. a no-nonsense and business demeanor. He stopped humming when the man decided to open his door and walk to his bed. He offered Hummer a hand and, as Hummer picked himself up with his assistance, he sensed and narrowly dodged a swift strike at his attempted temple. A killing blow, and as such this put him on alert the entire time.
The man spoke.

"Now that I have your attention, Mr. Larry, I'd like to talk business."
Hummer learned many things within the foundation, they measured his IQ to be around 240. He managed to learn 3 languages to a degree of that akin to a native speaker. So when he spoke, it was like silk.
"What business, Mr. Almost-tried-to-kill-me?"
"A proposition. You leave this hellhole, I get a lackey."
"Elaborate."
"You see, there's been a recent opening in my department, and I'd like to formally invite you to it."
"With a punch to my head?"

"Precisely."

He thought, This man, whom he's known for the latter half of 5 minutes and has already tried to kill him in that time would like to invite him to a soiree that he owns. He doesn't even know his name, but the man is willing to go so far as to offer him freedom.
"It comes with an ensemble of instruments, for a low price."
That piqued Hummer's interest.
"What price?"
"Your soul. As I said, my lackey."

A hand was offered for a shake that day.
A hand that has backgrounds of darkness and bloodshed.
Deals that were made in shadows always stay in shadows, though.

And darkness loves company.

cyrustsou

Sep 14, 2022
+HUGE Support
+Served as Cheif of security for a period of time
+nice personality
+Served as A-1 before
+Very good lore
+Just overall an awsome guy

Dictator Raiden

Jul 19, 2022
logo.png

From the Office of the ██████████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for ████████. The ███████ has decided that you are not yet ready for the position.

While you have the experience and general knowledge for this position, your activity is sorely lacking, and the council would like to see you more often. While it is understandable if things need to be done off site, your record of taking LOA's is a bit too high for our liking. You may reapply in 2 weeks time.

We thank you for your service to the foundation thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.