Status
Not open for further replies.

hunterfox20

Jan 20, 2021
Turkey
www.reddit.com
Your in-game name: hunterfox20

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:549447683

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199059161095/

Date of ban: 17th of January

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM and LTAP

Who banned you: Panda

Ban length?: 2 weeks

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will not do anything harmfull to my teammates even if they are attacking eachother. If a teammate attacks an another teammate I will warn them about it and call an admin if they continue instead of joining the chaos and letting things get worse.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Why should you be unbanned: I have been warned twice. One is for attacking a PC before the war started when I first joined the server due to me not looking at the timer as I shoud have. And one is for attacking a teammate. No excuse for that. Just a stupid moment. And I got banned for 3 days for distracting the trainees once. I am taking full responsibility of all these actions and will make sure these things don't happen again.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I got my lesson of not doing stupid things like killing people or doing things that can hurt people. And I will think twice before joining a fight or doing anything that can be a problem.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I love the community and how things work in this server. There is simply no server like this one.

Sidenote: my game crashed a few minutes after I got jailed to wait for an admin to ban me and it got listed as LTAP. I rejoined as fast as possible afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.