Hypnotoads (Pearson Pavish) Executive Researcher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypnotoad

Feb 7, 2023

________________________________________________________________________________________

Hypnotoad's AKA Pearson Pavish's Application for Executive Researcher

1679057350537.png

________________________________________________________________________________________

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:9994809

Discord name: Hypnotoad#9561

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 2-3 Months

In what country are you located?: Australia

Time zone: Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) - GMT +10

Character name(s): Pearson Pavish

Civilian name: Pearson Pavish

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): The SCP USA Server

Do you have a mic?: Yes, I do possess a Microphone.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Research Department
Security Department
Medical Department
Senior Researcher ( CL3 )
Officer ( CL2 )
Doctor / Psychiatrist ( CL3 )
Internal Affairs Department
Intelligence Department
Mobile Task Force / Choas Insurgency
Agent / Operative ( CL3 )
Agent / Operative ( CL3 )
No MTF/CI Roles as of current.
Site Administration
Ethics Committee Assistant ( Mid-Level CL4 )

Notes:
Medical Department : ( Medical License and Psychiatrist Training )
Internal Affairs Department : ( Passed Evaluation and training )
Intelligence Department : ( Passed Evaluation and training )
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

No, I have not received any kind of disciplinary actions such as kicks, bans and or warnings.

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?

In addition to expanding my personal opportunities and experience on the server, I am thrilled about the chance to give my knowledge and expertise to the research department as my experience and capability has already been demonstrated as an Ethics Committee Assistant and as other jobs on site. I am passionate about assisting people in finding their place in the research department be it letting them assist in my tests or giving them advice and making a positive contribution to the department but the foundation as a whole, which is one of the main reasons I am interested in becoming apart of the Executive Researcher Team. I think that as an Executive Researcher, I can offer helpful advice to researchers who are new to the job and require assistance navigating the testing process.

I'm excited about the chance to develop my own abilities and experience on the server as well. I am a quick learner and am curious to find out more about the research department while also learning new things along the way. I think that this position will give me a special chance to grow and acquire new abilities and take on new and interesting challenges while in the research department as an executive. In general, I am thrilled about the chance to work for the department leadership as an Executive Researcher. I think I'm a good fit for this job since I'm passionate about helping others, have experience as Clearence Level 4 Jobs, and have great analytical and communication abilities.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:

I believe the fact that I already have CL4 experience in enforcing rules in relation to the legal codex and carrying out reviews and orders from the Ethics Committee in this short amount of time, i believe aI can bring a wide range of different skills and experience to the team, I am also incredibly dedicated and interested in taking a more active role within the Research Department and believe that with my skills and other abilities I could be a great addition to the position.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?

I from my memory have written one excellent document within the scientific department as well as assisted in others

An excellent document effectively communicates its intended message to its audience while being well-organized, clear, concise, and engaging. Here are some characteristics of an excellent document:

- Clarity: A document of excellent quality within the Research Department must clearly convey its purpose using concise and relevant language in relation to what the test requires that is outlines specifically what the test will entail without using unnecessary information

- Organization: The document should be well-structured and organised, with clear sections such as a method, equipment, personnel involved, SCP being tested information, hypothesis etc. This ensures that other members as well as senior staff of the research department can easily follow the flow of information and understand the key points being made within the research report.

- Accuracy: An excellent document should be accurate and factually correct. It should be thoroughly researched and include reliable sources to support its claims, be it through multiple tests of an SCP or cooperative evidence with other researchers.

- Tone: The tone of an excellent document should be appropriate to the subject matter and target audience, usually this is a scientific report to other members of the Research Department.

- Formatting: An excellent document should be visually appealing in the sense that it is easy to follow and makes sense, with appropriate headings, subheadings, and images to break up the text and assist in the transfer of information.

- Proofreading: The document should be free from errors in grammar, spelling, and punctuation. It should be proofread and edited to ensure that it is polished and professional by other researchers or members of the executive, ensuring the documents being processed are to a certain standard.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:

Executive Researchers are the face and leaders of the research division, they monitor lower-level researchers and give them the support they need to do so. When on site, Executive Researchers are the principal points of contact for research personnel as well as the supervisors of all underneath them. It is also the responsibility of executive researchers to ensure both researchers are following the Legal Codex and departmental policies, Executive Researchers should confront Researchers and explain to them the mistakes they are making while also providing advice on how to avoid these mistake later on. The key responsibilities further include while on site giving guidance and advice to junior research personnel, approving cross-tests, grading paperwork, supervising tests, and directing Researchers in the right direction, especially when it comes to the creation of documents and possible additions and or fixes the individuals should make.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Pearson Pavish's Personnel File
Last Accessed: 17/03/23 11:54 Hours
Clearence Level: 4

09/08/14

Personnel File #1
Pearson Pavish was first noticed by Foundation Staff when beginning his work as a lecturer of advanced Medical Science at the National University of Australia, working there for 4 years his work was admirable and possibly helpful to the foundations interests of further studying SCP's unique properties and effects, on 09/06/14 Pearson Pavish was subject to continued security screening and inducted into the Scientific Department as a Junior Researcher under the watchful guidance of research Leadership as an associate in Medical Sciences

27/05/15

Personnel File #1.3
After his continued work within the scientific department Pearson Pavish was elevated to the position of Researcher on the 23/01/15 and quickly then after promoted to Senior Researcher, his research specifically on the SCP subject 1025 is the primary reason of his elevation to a Senior Researcher position and further clearance access as a now Clearence Level 3 personnel, he was entrusted with the testing of other higher-level SCPs to further his career.

02/11/17

Personnel File #2.1
Pearson Pavish has continued to study and evaluate the effects of SCP-1025 as well as along the way a couple of other SCP Subjects, at this time Pearson has taken up some medical duties within the medical department, previously earning his medical license (Mentioned in previous personnel logs). Pavish's decision to begin leading into other departments other than the scientific department was quote on quote "I feel as if some of the work done my other colleagues of mine in the research department are not for the progression of science but for their own obsessions". This has been taken into account the ethics committee for further review as well as Pearsons continued presence within two departments.

03/02/20

Personnel file #2.7
Pavish for a year now has been within the Department of Internal Affairs, his motives were from what we know are from previous experiences and things that he has witnessed in his previous departments, Pearson has taken on an Agent Position reviewing and applying the Code of Ethics on site, taking a special interest in the scientific department and their protocols in relation to testing D-Class personnel on SCP subjects, Pearson continues to monitor the department with a watchful gaze, motives could be more than meets the eyes, he should be put under review by department leadership.

14/01/23

Personnel File #4
Pearson Pavish has continued to uphold his duties within the Department of Internal Affairs, he continues to watch over scientific testing and maintains order within the facility with just application of both the Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct, continued service within multiple foundations departments has lead to a respectable reputation within the department.

14/01/23

Personnel File #4.4
Through Pearson Pavish's continued and consistent efforts towards the stability of the foundation when it comes to the legal codex, he was contacted by the Ethics Committee for a position within the Assistant Staff in the Committee, with this offer Pearson Pavish accepted the offer from the committee and took up a role enforcing ethical standards further on site.

14/01/23
Personnel File #4.8
Pearson Paavish has continued his service within the Ethics Committee as an Assistant, enforcing ethical standards on site, however Pearson Pavish has expressed furthur interest in going back to his roots within the Research Department, expressing interest in becoming an Executive Researcher while also an Ethics Assistant, his inquiry has been forwarded to the Research Directorate.

[PENDING FURTHER ADDITIONS]

Closing Access to Pearson Pavish's Personnel Files.

Note: Thank you for reading my application and see you around!

John Iceland

Donator
To: Pearson
Subject: Application Verdict

O5 Council Clean.png

| Application On Hold |

Greetings Pearson, This is a message composed by the Research Directorate to inform you of your application now being put "On Hold" as we would like to preform an interview with you regarding this position. Please Email (Discord Message) Either Myself (Pup#1341) or Deputy Director “Lunaro” (Bees#4431) at your earlier convenience to do so.

Kind Regards,
John Iceland, Director of Research.

John Iceland

Donator
Verdict:
Applicant will be placed on a 1 week watch period
(3/24 - 3/31)
During this time we wish to see you active and doing the job, should we decide at the end of this you are fit for the position this will be transfered to accepted.

-John I.
Director of Research

John Iceland

Donator
To: Pearson
Subject:
Application Verdict

O5 Council Clean.png

| Application Denied |

Greetings Pearson, This is a message composed by the Research Directorate to inform you that your application for the position of Executive Researcher has been unfortunately denied. We thank you for taking the time to apply for this position, as that is very much appreciated, However, we feel your activity needs a noticeable increase within the department before we feel comfortable onboarding you, If you would like more info you may EMail (Discord Message) either Me (Pup#1341) or "Lunaro" (Bees#4431).

You may reapply in 2 weeks, please take these 2 weeks to better yourself and prove you have improved.

Kind Regards,
John Iceland, Director of Research.

Status
Not open for further replies.