I said I wouldn't but I'm getting bored [appeal]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your in-game name: "SLASHER"

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:613565117

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199187395962/

Date of ban: I don't know anymore they have extended it too many times

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Banned failRP| stacked class E

Who banned you: No clue It's my most recent ban please check

Ban length?: originally 3 weeks then when I was down to 1 week they extended it to 7 weeks and just 1 and a half weeks after that they extended it to 25 weeks

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the URL): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: First of all I planned to serve every second of my 3 weeks but they extended it so I said I don't care anymore. they extended my ban to 25 weeks for no reason are you serious? I've served over 5 weeks of my ban and I'm tired and bored

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes many times but I think that me being banned for almost 2 months would change me don't you? they've probably been void bans and warns by now

Why should you be unbanned: Like I've said I've been banned for 2 months and I think the constant extension of the ban AFTER A FEW WEEKS OF ME BEING BANNED is unfair in many ways and I've changed over time I've been banned and I think its time to come back I've taken a lot of time to myself to get better at controlling my ADHD and other issues and I've been taking counseling and I've been seeing people that help me with at home issues and other problems but I haven't really spoken to anyone that is involved with this community for awhile and I think I've done my time and I am sorry for any problem I have caused for anyone ever but I'm better and I can do better just trust me

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: If I get banned again after this you can put the 20 weeks back on my ban and I'll serve the whole sentence with no appeals/complaints I'll be better and I've changed in many ways I've read the rules front to back at least 7 times? something like that but I'm pretty sure I know the rules and I'm working on the toxicity I'm taking anger management

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: It was maybe the second server I've ever joined in the game and I enjoyed it a lot I enjoy time on the server because there are so many nice people in the game and I think I fit in this community but I'm not used to the whole RP thing but I have been playing some dark RP and I've gotten the feel of RP now and I think I'm *ACTUALLY* ready to turn over that new leaf :D I'm done with the whole trolling and being irresponsible with SCPS and being rude and every other thing I've ever done it's all in the past and I'm ready to make a change and make a difference.

Omar D Chad

Jul 13, 2022
Thanks for making this ban appeal, can send a pic of what does it shows when you try to connect, just to check some things.

Kind regards
-Platform team

Erl Carlson

Jun 9, 2022
Hello @SLASHER, thank you for taking the time to make a ban appeal and sorry for the fact that it took so long for me to respond

I am the guy who originally banned you, to be honest I don't really remmber why I did beyond the ban reason. The only thing I remmber you for is because of a ban on uk from Kw1ll, other than that I can't add anything else unfortunately​

Hello @SLASHER, thank you for taking the time to make a ban appeal and sorry for the fact that it took so long for me to respond

I am the guy who originally banned you, to be honest I don't really remmber why I did beyond the ban reason. The only thing I remmber you for is because of a ban on uk from Kw1ll, other than that I can't add anything else unfortunately​
The ban on UK should have never been transferred over to the US ban thats not how that works it only takes affect on UK never US

Erl Carlson

Jun 9, 2022
The ban on UK should have never been transferred over to the US ban thats not how that works it only takes affect on UK never US
Yeah what I was trying to say is that I never remember banning you on US. Sorry for the confusion

Erl Carlson

Jun 9, 2022
Hello @Slasher "The Clockworker"

Unfortunately I don't have any say in weather you get unbaned or not, its up to server leadership. To add to this there is also the post of you saying your ban got extended for finding the CN development server, which might explain why your ban got extended

1666720059421.png

Hello @Slasher "The Clockworker"

Unfortunately I don't have any say in weather you get unbaned or not, its up to server leadership. To add to this there is also the post of you saying your ban got extended for finding the CN development server, which might explain why your ban got extended

View attachment 3537
it turns out that wasnt the reason nobody really knows why it was extended and i didn't even log in i couldn't log in it was locked with a password so ye

Omar D Chad

Jul 13, 2022
Thanks for making this ban appeal, can send a pic of what does it shows when you try to connect, just to check some things.

Kind regards
-Platform team
Hello @Slasher "The Clockworker" , as I informed you , try reconnecting and take a screenshot of what does it show you , it will give server leadership more info , it help them with dropping a verdict as soon as they can.

Kind regards
-Omar

Omar D Chad

Jul 13, 2022
Thanks for the extra information, just to make you understand stacked ban [x] get you banned for 26 weeks , maybe SL decided to ban you in both sides.

Good luck with ur ban appeal.

Thanks for the extra information, just to make you understand stacked ban [x] get you banned for 26 weeks , he banned u for 2 weeks and called SL later to extend it to 26 weeks it wasn't a glitch or something, maybe SL decided to ban you in both sides , due to the fact you keep getting banned.

it was extended over and over and over again not just once but twice I've served more time than i should they set it to 5 weeks rather than the original 2 weeks which was down to 3 days and the 5 was down to 2 weeks and they extended it to 25 so i feel its unfair they keep doing this i want at least a shorted by the time i had already served for admin error and erl said he didn't remember banning me and i remember very clearly it saying stacked class E not X cause i had my X appealed which means i didn't have any other X's on file so there was no way that is the reason -_- when they extended it they changed the ban reason to stack X which isn't possible cause i had no X's on file so this is dumb

Thanks for the extra information, just to make you understand stacked ban [x] get you banned for 26 weeks , maybe SL decided to ban you in both sides.

Both sides? I was banned on UK for "NITRP" which never happened and the mod got pissy at me cause i was talking as 912? so no buddy it was not put on both sides and even so i should not has a ban transfer you should know this being a mod

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Slasher "The Clockworker"

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After taking into consideration of your situation I have decided to deny your ban appeal. Class X Stacked Ban is an offense you can only receive if you have received multiple infraction on our servers, as of right now I would recommend taking these 2 weeks to reflect and read the rules.

You may re-appeal in 2 Weeks

Kind regards,
Nomad​

Status
Not open for further replies.