Jan 26, 2023
Your in-game name:mrbobwoodall
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:61176278
Your steam community link: Date of ban: aug 29 2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):
Who banned you:rushi
Ban length?:perm
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):"SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): What will you do to stop this from happening again:i miss everyone lots of thing have happend
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?"yes i have
Why should you be unbanned: i want to see everyone i miss all of the people there, the mods/admins
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:i dont want to break anyother rule i dont want to be banned again i miss everyone and if i dont its fine its life, u cant get ur way in life just by begging
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
the connectes i have made with people that i have missed and the time i was gone i re thinked all of the thing i did just makeing all of ur lives miserable and i hope yall can forgive me>3/bob
THIS IS NOT WITH THE APP MOD CANT SEE THIS: simon is tim:skull::skull::skull:

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @mr bob woodall ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After reviewing your extremely lengthy record within the community it is apparent you hold no regard for our server rules, furthemore making comments to Superadmins stating you want to "collect" bans from each staff member and admitting you come on just to RDM, this is unacceptable and your ban appeal will need more than 2 lines to prove your apology at this time.

Furthermore you have left out the reason you were banned in the template, thus making the template incomplete.

You may re-appeal in 6 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.