i was band for the usa

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobyyy

Feb 26, 2023
Your in-game name: bobby
Your SteamID: 76561198999117620
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198999117620
Date of ban: 9/8/2023
What is your exact ban reason i was hacking
Who banned you: the game
Ban length 26 w
SCP-RP USA
What will you do to stop this from happening again i didnt use hack but if i did iw ill not use them idk what to say
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned yes
Why should you be unbanned lad i didnt hack i haveint use hacks and i wouldnt need to with the lv i would need to fist i do researcher most of the time so i would need use hack to kill and idk how the hell to use them if i try i dont know were to find them and lots of plays know me and they know i wouldint use hack and i thing i got band for my lag i do lag a lot so it may thing i was flying or some thing idk how the anti cheat works its just what i thing
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule i wouldnt and i have a try to keep up a good rep for a bit now and i dont have lots of bans has i use to sorry if its hard to read i did this fast
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:[/b]

Last edited:

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Appeal Denied

Hi @bobyyy ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

You were banned by Cloak Anti-Cheat, therefore you were clearly banned for cheating and you knew exactly what you were doing. Cloak Anti-Cheat does not ban someone for "Lag".

You may re-appeal in 8 weeks.

Kind Regards,
Doofy​

Status
Not open for further replies.