Civilian name: Dutch Steve
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: None
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No
-
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador? Cause i play IA alot and i want to give it a shot at becoming a becoming a ambassador and cause Roual aswell said the applications are open and i wanted to give it a fair shot.
-
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?: I have got alot off experience as an IA agent and i like to be IA alot thats why i think it perfectly suits me. aswell that i strife for evrything to be fair and no unreasonable arrest or unthinkable things happen.
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: 59 documents good spelling - much effort - a good layout - knowing what to write down - and more importantly
-
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?: to watch iff any IA Agent breaks an rules, aswell as the normall IA dutys. to help evry ia agent and assist them in their dutys. respond to there questions.
-
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Lore: Steve Dutch was born on :██/██/████ in a little town in the Netherlands with his familly off 1 sis 1 brother and only a dad.. not much is known about Steves life before the SCP Foundation we only know that he was working being trained to be a DSI a special division in the Dutch police the foundation noticed him and he got brought for an interview=. he got accepted and came to the foundation at an age off 18. He quikly worked op the ranks off security and his dream was to be one time be an IA Agent. After alot off work Steve was put in as a security guard he did his best to go up the ladder but was having a tought time cause he really just wanted to be an ia agent. After ██ Months with the SCP Foundation he finally got the rank off Security Officer he was very happy with thisand quikly started to get a passion for security but there came the time he was brought somewhere and asked iff he wanted to join the IA Department for his very ethical acting as a security officer. After Steve thought alot about this he took the job now Steve is a very good agent trying to bring justice and help evrywone. He got approached by a man in D-block who said are you inrested in becoming an IA Ambassador. Styeve Dutch said yeah and here we are now till this point we cant write much about him.

Storyline 1: (His First Day as an IA Agent) Agent Dutch was undercover following a test on SCP-173 after seeing that the researcher did not know what SCP he was at he knew that this wasnt right. Agent Steve Dutch asked what he should do what he got a response off: just finish spectating the test. In the minuts steve was gone there were 2 d boys hanging from the ceilling with the researcher saying some word we wont name. steve dutch dealed with the researcher and arrested him.

Storyline 2: (His 15th day as an IA Agent) Agent Dutch finally gotthe hang off learning evrything he was becoming friends with one off the ambassadors and the director he enjoyed his work alot and met many friendly people he then heard that there were ambassador positions open but Dutch was to scared to apply and he probaly wouldnt get handpicked anyway.

Storyline 3: (His 27Th day as an IA Agent) Steve thought alot off happend since i was here first theres 2 new directors no ambassadors how will they like me is this gonna be a good idea or should i go back to being a security officer... after considering who a directors could be one he did not know but the other he did know a little they met before and he knew that the director was good at his job.

Storyline 4th: (His 39th day as an IA Agent) Steve thought what about being an ambassador he asked one off the directors and they said thet he can be iff he does his best he did not know that he could apply for it yet. so he worked harder and harder then ever before but still got nothing 2 days later he secretly heard at D-Block hey did you know you can apply for ambassador he quikly hopped onto his computer and this is where we are at now.

PS: sorry for bad spelling idk iff these were the awnsers to last quistions and sorry iff its short

Last edited:
Reactions: Bush von Mann

Vollgas

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 19, 2022
1650366812100.png

Application Denied

Good day, Dutch

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the application form, we truly appreciate your interest and effort. After discussion with Dpt. Director Moat, we came to the conclusion that you are currently not qualified for the position for two main reasons.

- Recent ban from IA
- Form is quite lacking (except for the last question), with some spelling mistakes that are not an issue of the language barrier but simply of not checking what you have written at all.

We've been keeping an eye on your work as an agent recently and we quite frankly believe you have the potential to eventually become an ambassador.

Things we would like to see from you:

- Leadership skills: we believe that even if your work as an Agent has been good, to become an ambassador you need to further develop your leadership skills. Teach new agents how to properly act and follow all proper regulations, try to keep everything in order when there are no ambassadors or directors, etc.

- Communication skills: we've come to realize that you are sometimes unable to communicate properly, both through voice and text (like the form). IA is one of the roles within the Foundation that require the most explaining, writing, talking, discussing... So working on improving your communication is very much advised.

Once you feel ready, we kindly invite you to find us IC and talk in our office; we'll try to test to what degree you're capable of performing basic ambassador tasks.

If you want further information, please do not hesitate from asking Director Moat or me. Furthermore, please do not let this dishearten you from re-applying in the future.

Kindest Regards,
Directors Moat & Katona.​

Status
Not open for further replies.