IA arrest issue

Aug 9, 2024
recently i have been playing IA and i have run into a couple mingy janitors and for some reason i keep getting the warning message that i can't arrest the individual because they are "not on the same team" and this has happened in multiple instances in which i called staff and nothing was able to be sorted and i thought i would come here to bring some light to the situation

When it says that they're not on the same team this either means that you've been demoted or promoted on a different team, CI or GOC whilst playing agent, can be fixed by reselecting your character,or it could mean that you were jobdenied/approved on your current life, this can be fixed by dying or jobswitching, the players that you're trying to arrest could be either CI or GOC members disguised as foundation personnel, always use your interrogate tool to make the arrestee drop their key card to rule this out before arresting them, finally this could be an issue caused by your game not loading data properly, this can be resolved by rejoining the game or restarting GMOD, hope this helps.