Denied IA Request for Access to E11, Nu-7 and DEA Communications

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Dear

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 14, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This suggestion gives The Department Of internal Affairs access to E-11, Nu-7,and DEA Comms (/e11 /nu7 /dea)

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Improved Oversight: It allows us to closely monitor activities, ensuring that they operate within the parameters of our established protocols and guidelines.

Effective Investigations: Access to these communications greatly enhances our investigative capacity, allowing us to gather critical information and evidence.

Additionally,we already have access to communications within the GSD, Medical, and Research departments. Extending this access to E11, Nu-7 and DEA communications would maintain consistency and promote fairness and transparency in our internal investigations across the Foundation.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
They have less privacy

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
This request should be approved since it would significantly benefit IA. I already went IC with this request to the O5 council of Site65 and they approved the request.

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022
E11 talk about cl4 scps quite a bit and have access to info IA wouldn't so I'd see a lot of info breaches occurring
I also see very little benefit coming from this as it is

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
-Support
I don't want feds listening into what I tell Nu-7 or E-11
Why would IA have access to DEA comms??? this legit makes no sense

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
-Support
I don't want feds listening into what I tell Nu-7 or E-11
Why would IA have access to DEA comms??? this legit makes no sense
(DEA are IA's equals, wouldn't make any sense)

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
+Support

I believe there is a clear miscommunication regarding DEA and IA. You do need it! Great suggestion I hope this gets accepted!
In what world would IA have access to DEA Communications, the only people who require access to their Communications is ECM, O5 & SA.

ECM for Ethical Matters
O5 because DEA directly reports to O5
SA because DEA works with SA & has departmental reviews done by SA

putinnator

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 1, 2022
+Support

I believe there is a clear miscommunication regarding DEA and IA. You do need it! Great suggestion I hope this gets accepted!
-Support
I believe there isn't any miscommunication between IA and DEA, in fact, I think that the minimal amounts of communication that does occur between our two departments is fine the way it is. We don't need this, bad suggestion I hope this gets denied.

Saturn

Jul 28, 2022
VA Fredricksburg

-Support

There is a big difference in what priorities that IA, DEA, Nu7, and E11 needs. IA priorities are to handle unethical behaviors, DEA handles infobreaches, and GOIs, Nu7 protect the external part of the base, and E11 protect the internal part of the base. You don't need IA seeing if DEA are acting on CI hostages when they have no opinion in that of how DEA handles. IA doesn't need to see how Nu7 protects the base from CI as IA doesn't have the experience to deal with CI. E11 don't need IA watching over them whenever a D class is inside of HCZ. This is the sole purpose why O5, Ethics committees, OA, and ECA exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.