IDK's suggestion ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

IDK

Sep 10, 2021
Your Discord name & tag:IDK#8448

What server is this for, DarkRP or MRP?: Dark RP

Date of ban (if known):25 Oct

Reason for ban (if known):Lying (according to Relman)

Who banned you?: I'm guessing Relman

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?:No

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal):
Let me give you the story / I have done absolutely nothing wrong , I posted a suggestion (which was accepted) that the higher ups should listen to the community , Relman then DM'd me privately asking who left because of "not listening to the community" I then gave 2 names and he assumed that I was saying those people left due to the stamina system (which I never claimed is the case) Relman then proceeds to block me and unfriend me mid convo and decides its necessary to suggestion ban me+ decided to ignore any and all contact I tried to make with him for a talk, I believe I should be unbanned because I did nothing wrong and all of this happened due to certain people assuming things that were never said.

IDK

Sep 10, 2021
^^^ Any staff member that can deal with this I can send our DM's if necessary

Deleted member 12

Appeal Accepted

Hi IDK

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal. You were banned from the suggestions channels after posting a suggestion that was not intended to add anything constructive to the conversation and was simply a dig at server leadership for not fully implementing your vision of a popular suggestion. You were criticising our reaction to a suggestion for a feature that you had not even tried out yourself, and falsely claiming that many players were leaving the server or not returning because of it. When pressed on this, you provided two players including yourself, both of whom claimed to have left the server long before stamina was introduced. Both players, including yourself in fact still play our servers semi-regularly and have not left the community.

To clarify, we have not ignored the popular suggestion you are referring to. We have heavily tweaked the addon and are continuing to look at solutions that are more substantial than a knee-jerk reaction. I can think of numerous examples of a new feature being introduced that was unpopular at first and is now very popular after refining. I'm sorry that you were disappointed about our response to this suggestion, although it is simply not the case that we ignored it and it is simply not the case that players are leaving the server because of it.

The suggestions channels are supposed to be a place for constructive ideas about how to improve the server, not to vent your frustrations at server leadership or slander the server and player base, which is what your suggestion did.

That being said, I am willing to remove your suggestions ban as long as you can understand this and keep your suggestions in future to constructive additions only, not to vent your anger. If you have significant grievances about content, the server or server leadership, you are welcome to make a complaint on the forums and it will be taken seriously. If you make suggestions that offer nothing substantive other than attacks on the server leadership team, your ban will be re-instated. If you have any more questions about this, feel free to reach out to me on Discord or ts3.
Thanks,
Cope​

Status
Not open for further replies.