Character name(s): aaron 'B-6'
Civilian name: tommes greenes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): [UK]
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-I am a NU-7 PVT
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes, in the past I use to be a dummy but now since I matured, I have been trying to help and I no longer get any warning's or anything like that.
Why are you applying for Director of Intelligence?
- Because no one is getting trained to be IA so I want to help and also help with anything IA is needed to do.
What makes you suitable for Director of Intelligence?:
- I am now mature and loyal and I try my best to hep any and everyone.
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Intelligence in RP?:
- To make sure that Civilians Do not find out about information and they are also to leave the foundation to make sure that the area an anomaly has been cleaned up and no one knows what happened there.
Please give some lore about your Director of Intelligence character and what storylines they would be involved in:
So one day i was working in the foundation and then I got kidnaped and a guy sead do you want to join IA I sead sure then over the years I've been working hard and progressing then one day the Director quit and a strange man came up to me and sead we are promoting you to DIA and you have a lot of responsibility's to do you want to accept the job I sead Yes and then I've been helping a lot of people and been making sure that everyone in IA have been doing their job and everyone in IA have been shown recognition for what they have been doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.