Im sorry for what i said to Nathan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swompgobblin

Jul 18, 2022
Your in-game name: Avacado
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:581297651
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199122861031/
Date of ban: 7/17/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): ERP saying something I shouldn't have to Nathan smith
Who banned you: Bloodhound
Ban length?: 6 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Control my self and not speak out the things I think of the thought of being banned and not able to talk to my friends is horrible they may not like me but I like them and the thought of not being able to speak to them is more than enough to stop and change what I do
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I was banned back when I first started the server and I haven't been banned since until now warnings such as rdm have been given to me but its minor and fail rp
Why should you be unbanned: There isn't really a reason to be unbanned what I did was completely uncalled for and being banned is needed but all I ask is that it be shortened and if it does happen to be lifted i'll make sure I never do it again I would like to appoligize to nathan smith if that would be possible
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: yes I've stopped with the rdm failrp and im 100 percent positive I can do this and I can insure i'll never do it again
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
it truly is a amazing server and the community is awesome I meet a lot of cool people on it and I have a lot of fun most of the time I only play this server and game all day all night I truly adore it and would love being able to come back if I am allowed to but if not I shall wait until Im able to come back and hopefully still be able to enjoy all the things this server has to offer

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Hello.

Today, it was brought to my attention by @Diasu that during a lecture in Lecture Hall, you made an inappropriate sexual comment towards another player, who was underage. I was shown a clip of you making this comment and requested the guidance of @OnyxIsOne . Due to the graphic nature of the comment, as well as who it was directed towards, I banned you for 6 weeks for ERP.

I will not be posting the clip here. All evidence has been provided to server leadership, which they may provide here if they see fit.

Pugkipz

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 18, 2022
Puerto Rico
Appeal Denied

Hi Swampgobblin,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Due to the nature of the offense, And the evidence submitted to us, The ban will remain in place, Any comments of a sexual nature towards an underaged user will not be tolerated.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.