Denied Increase civ vehicle horsepower

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob "Gustav" Smith

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 28, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:

- Increase the horsepower or drag (idk im not a car guy) for the civilian vehicles, these things literally can't get over a 25 degree angle consistently.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
I don't think so

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):

- Cars won't get stuck every once in a while on random janky pieces of terrain, especially on the sides of main road.
- People can actually get around effectively since it's faster most of the time rn to just walk wherever you wanna go.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

- VDM probably

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

- Civilian vehicles right now really suck, the truck only has 2 spots and if someone hops in the back they fall out after a while, the van is really glitchy and they're all so goddamn slow.

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
+Support
honestly, all vehicles could use work. i remember only barely passing my foundation driver's license test by less than a second, partially due to how poorly vehicles handle, but also partially due to a snafu on my end.

Reactions: Harold Hawks

Zen

Sep 16, 2023
+Support
I have so far never not gotten my car stuck every time I've spawned one because it can't get over a slight incline.

Edwin

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jul 10, 2023
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Bob "Gustav" Smith,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

The content team sees no reason to increase the speed of civilian cars as the Pinewood area is quite small.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.