Denied Increase Scavenging/cooking level

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Falzone

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Increasing the scavenging/cooking lvl from a 30 ( Which is the max right now ) to maybe like 60 or higher?
scavenging.png

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Adding extra levels on food doesn't sound like a bad idea and gives solo players like me something to do while i do some small progress on my character during "downtime".

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Devs might have to re look the food system since there is like 1 or 2 food/items that might be a bit broken if the level cap increases

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
It's a small thing yes i agree but i feel like there shouldn't be a cap at all and reward the players who actually go through their way to scavenge some food around the area. Makes the server feel a bit more alive around imo.

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

ZLT49A

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 26, 2021
+ Support

The only thing I would say is that people who already have level 30 and have extra XP should be allowed to use all of it once the higher levels are implemented.

Delta Molfar

May 23, 2022
+ Support
I would do this, or I would give a way to spend your xp somewhere else, for example, upgrading the one item of food? (For example, for 1000xp you can upgrade your coffee from lvl30 to lvl30+, which will increase stamina dramatically, and would make items like this more valuable. Or maybe even make that for example any item lvl30++ have 25% chance to be restocked in your inventory after you ate it?).
My example is a bit off, but you got the idea.

Harry

Developer
Developer
Mapping Team
Aug 28, 2021
-SUPPORT

I HAVE WORKED TOO HARD FOR ALL OF MY WORK TO BE TAKEN AWAY. NONO NO NO

• Wow
Reactions: ZLT49A

Harry

Developer
Developer
Mapping Team
Aug 28, 2021
+ Support

The only thing I would say is that people who already have level 30 and have extra XP should be allowed to use all of it once the higher levels are implemented.
^^

Brian Bell

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 14, 2021
Suggestion Denied

Hi Lee, Your suggestion has been denied. Due to the amount of re balance which would be needed to compensate the extra levels and potential minimizing of impact in lower levels we have decided not to implement this​

Status
Not open for further replies.