Instant_fox3's GM application US

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Apollo"

Jun 10, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Instant_fox3

For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: 1 week,1 day,8hrs (based on Vtime)

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: Central

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Alfred guy

Chaos name (include your rank): alfred person (alpha held)

Civilian name: Mr.lambert

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:598890130

Discord ID (name#0000): Instant_fox3#8575

Do you have a mic?: yes but not preferred way to talk
What server are you applying for?: USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/alfred-guys-096-application-us.15737/
also have a medical consultant in the making

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 2 warns total: one for a naming con and one for failRP went in the facility as a gun dealer

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
-no

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- no but i hope i will when i become a GM

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-2-5 hrs a day

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
- i want to have more RP scenarios
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I spend alot of time on this server

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

Foundation: a administrator event: the administrator arrives on site including members of Resh-1 "the seat of consciousness" Resh-1 will have to protect the administrator from CI. (the administrator would have clearance level 5 card and reality bending)

foundation: scp 662: butlers hand bell will arrive in the inanimate storage where scp-409 was stored scp 662 is a hand-bell and when rung a butler will appear
and will do any task such as making a cheese pizza but will not do a task that will not make it fair to anyone.

civilians: a massive info-leak has struck Pinewood and it is DEA's and NU-7's job to make sure it does not end up reaching the rest of the world: 1st they would have to cut the power to all of pinewood then DEA and NU-7 will have to cover up the civilians knowledge of the of the foundation.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
a XK-class end of the world scenario and its the foundations job to stop it before it happens
the reality around them become distorted and messed up

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1: are to protect the ethics member at all costs even taking the lives of there own foundation members
A-1: A-1 is the same as O-1 but instead of the ethics committee it is the 05 Council
Nu-7: NU-7 are to help UNGOC with the scenario
E-11: E-11 will work closely with the UNGOC and NU-7
CI: CI are to make sure the GOC and the foundation don't succeed
UNGOC: UNGOC will work closely with the foundation to stop the XK-class scenario from happening
Foundation Staff: foundation staff are to help with the foundation to form a strategy to stop the XK-class scenario of happening
DEA's job is to make sure civilians don't know anything about the scenario to avoid panic

Last edited:

NR_Does_Stuff

Oct 27, 2022
-Support
These events sound very undetailed, and something that would happen normally on site without an event. For example, can you go into more detail as to what causes these XK-class scenarios? Also, massive info breaches happen all the time in pinewood, so you would have to go into more depth as to the severity, and what the reason for cutting the power is (Also I dont know why a info breach in pinewood would lead to cutting power in CI or GOCs base.) If more detail is added to these events, I would support it.

Jackmaze

Nov 19, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Instant_fox3 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Game master application.

This application is not very detailed, the events are very basic and the majority of stuff on this application needs to be improved. This is nowhere near GM standards.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.