Character name(s): 'Insulin'
Civilian name: Leeyam Fox
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
O1 SGT and Gensec Captain
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1 warning for blocking a doorway with a deployable shield, I mis-read something but it was still my fault.
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
I believe that I am the best candidate for this role because I take all of my roles very seriously and I very much enjoy the administration sides of higher positions within the server . I have experience in CL4 roles during my time on the server as a Gensec Captain , during my time as a Gensec Captain and I did some administration work ; I did the rework for RRT training and did a lot of work on the document simply because I found it fun . In addition to this I also did a lot of department reviews for Sergeants and lower because I very much enjoyed that side of the job ; I also work as a business admin IRL which benefits me greatly .
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
As an Ethics Committee Assistant my main responsibility within RP would be to carry out the orders and wishes made of the Ethics Committee and to assist them however I can and when asked to do so. Where I would essentially be acting as a middle man because the rest of the foundation and the Ethics Committee themselves in order to give Ethics more time to carry out more important tasks.
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

I was an Intelligence Soldier before coming to the SCP foundation of site 65 as a formal Captain of a small squad of 5 of undercover status. I saw some horrible things and learnt evil information whilst being in that position that has numbed my emotional senses ; which is why I'm good at my job . I don't get upset and I don't get angry , this is my purpose now until the end of time and this is who I am and I am a type 1 Diabetic.

Caeden

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 21, 2021
Huge +Support

Active
O-1 so he knows about ethics
Really friendly
Knows rules (obviously since he's staff)
Mature
Overall a great fit.

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
+Support

+ O-1 Already enforces CoE
+ Staff
+ Good knowledge of CoC
+ Active
+ Chief of Sec.

Goodluck!

Cybek

May 8, 2022
+1
Great O-1
Knows the rules of ethics and is able to take action with them when required following them without compromise. Great candidate.

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Insulin's application for a position as Ethics Committee Assistant.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee is in agreeance that you are suited to be an assistant. Please contact me or the director on Teamspeak once you're ready for your interview.

You will be put on a trial period for a week.

Once again, The Ethics Committee appreciates the time and effort you put into your application and congratulate you on your new position within the facility.

Signed and Approved

Winkie
Ethics Committee Member​

Status
Not open for further replies.