For how long have you played on CG SCP: 9 Months on the server
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Price Wilson
Civilian name: Dingleberry
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: (Held) E-11 CSG (Held) CI-A) (Holding) Nu7 PVT
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Warning not to sure it was a while ago
-
Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador? I find the job of intel fun and would like to move up within the intel ranks.
-
What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?: I am on almost every day, and play intel whenever, i want to take a break from NU-7, which happens pretty often. I am skilled at roleplaying in most settings and like to help people out with whatever is needed.
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: I have written one document, however it was not a formal document and was only notes from an event. A good document requires the ability to gather a large amount of information in a small space and must be categorized correctly as to make it easier to look for the needed information.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?:The Intel Ambassador's main job is to supervise and command Intel Agents. If an Agent was to do something wrong or was to be arrested, it would be up to the Ambassador to teach the Agent what he did wrong and give out a fitting disciplinary. Ambassadors are also there to help Agents when they have any questions and concerns and are to host trainings every now and then to ensure that the Agents stay up to standard.
-
Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in: Price was born in central England, 2002. His father was a very busy man and was almost never seen at his home, and when he was, it was during a business trip. However his mother was a nurse at the local hospital and was the only one caring for and protecting Price. As Price grew up, he began to hold a grudge on his father for never being there for him and his mother when times were hard, however he knew that it couldn't be helped. When Price was 18, his mother came home from work in tears and depressed, explaining that Price's father was her patient in the hospital and was in critical condition. After visiting his father, he learned about what his real job was and where he worked. His father was an Intelligence Agent and was working in a military base posted up in Canada. Price's father gave him a bloodied up piece of paper with GPS coordinates of the military base with his last words being "Make sure you make it, son". When he turned 20, Price said goodbye to his mother and moved to the small Canadian town of Pinewood to further investigate the military base. One day he got too curious and entered through some vents he found on the top of the hill the military base was carved in to. When he entered the vents, he smelled the foul odour of death and bleach, venturing further he found a drop-down into a bathroom which he followed. After he climbed down he was arrested by men in camo uniforms at gunpoint and blindfolded. Price was taken to a secure location in which he explained why he was there and who his father was. After this a man in a black suit came in to the room with him and offered Price a position as an Intelligence Agent, just like his father.

Stealth

Blacklisted Player
Dec 4, 2022

1675973974445.png

Hello @Blitz123

Thank you for showing interest in expanding your duties within the department. Due to the changes the are being implemented within this week to the department I cannot proceed any further with this application. Be sure to check the discord announcements page for further understanding. This application is to be denied on the basis that it's not viable for you to take up such position due to department changes.

Regards,
Dpt. Director 'Falcon'

Secure. Contain. Protect

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.