For how long have you played on CG SCP: 10h 47m
In what country are you located?:USA
Time zone: central daylight time zone
Character name(s):“Cristopher”
Civilian name: Braylon
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: I have never held a whitelist role
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: yes I have been band for mass RDM
-
Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador?: so I can become the Director of intelligence and enforce the rules of Intelligence Agent and that they don't abuse their power in the facility.
-
What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?:That I’m strict with telling people things and again that I'm a reasonable person.
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: 2 My first one is not that good but it has some of the things that have to be on it that are on the document in the Intelligence Office. The second one is the best one because it has all the things that need to be on it (at least I think).
-
What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?: to enforce what is ethical or not and the rules within the department and to do operations undercover to keep the foundation safe.
-
Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in: my ambassador used to be a security sergeant and he was promoted to field Agent and then he went on a mission to secure SCP-096 after breaking out of site-19. They continuously searched and searched for the SCP but then they came across him and one of his partner look at him and says “you got the bag” and then my character says “yeah” the same squad member say “alright ready” my character says “yeah” the partner says “3,2,1”
They both lunged at SCP-096. The partner grabbed the arms and said “yes I got its arm the Bucket NOW!” then my character stalls and the partner says “what are you doing the Bucket NOW! Come on NOW!,NOW!” Eventually SCP-096 looks up at his partner and the partner looks right into his eyes the partner steps back and lets go of the arms of SCP-096. SCP-096 stands up and he starts whimpering. During this time my character calms down and looks away from SCP-096, SCP-096 cries and whimpers on for 1 minute and starts to scream and yells at the partner and the partner says “see you on the other side and tell my family I love them and thank you for all that you have and you to partner” then my character say while still looking away “I will tell them I'm sorry for everything I will see you in the afterlife” after my character secures base and says “the SCP has been secured come and pick me up”
The base says “copy that on are way” then when they come they pick my character up they ask “how did it go” and my character says “ my partner is dead I want to be promoted to Intelligence department base says “ok, you are going to be at a new SITE then that is how my characters lore goes from beginning to end.

Last edited:

Rev. Doofster Runner

Jun 27, 2022
Australia
Application Denied
Thank you for the application, however the Department of Intelligence have decided that you need more time in the department before moving to a senior position.

In future applications are expected to have a professional feel to them as well (Spelling and Punctuation).

APPLY AGAIN IN 2 WEEKS MINIMUM​

Status
Not open for further replies.