Intelligence Ambassador Application (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas Stone

Aug 10, 2022
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:643452587

Discord name:
Oreos#6923.

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
I started playing about a month ago, and I have 4-5 days playtime.

In what country are you located?:
I live in the UK.

What is your time zone?:
GMT+0.

Character name(s):
Thomas Stones.

Civilian name:
Thomas S.

What server are you applying for?:
SCP-RP USA.

Do you have a mic?:
Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
CI-A.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received one warning for RDM after I killed a d-class as d-class.

Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador?:
I am applying for Intelligence ambassador because I want to improve others, and my own, experience when playing at CivilGamers SCP-RP, and overall keep on rising the chain of command within the foundation. I am also applying to look over and help guide confused/new agents which are unsure on what to do. I enjoy helping others and as such, this job is appealing to me. I would love to teach people who are lost, confused or, in general, just need help.

What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?:
I have countless hours, if not days, where I played as Intelligence agent, I learned the ins and outs, do’s and don’ts when dealing with CI, Civilians or other GOI’s and what is considered “acceptable” when in character. I’m also a good leader and know how to properly encourage and motivate other agents to do what they are supposed to do and follow the rules. Furthermore, I believe that I am qualified for Intelligence ambassador (Senior agent) as I have avoided being captured by CI many times and I am experienced in talking with others and convincing them and/or distracting them for long enough for me to escape.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I have so far written one civilian arrest document and a few CI study papers. A document is graded on its punctuation, grammar, spelling, and most importantly, clarity. All documents have to be graded without bias.

What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?:
Intelligence ambassadors are responsible for positioning and giving agents roles, they are also tasked with helping new agents learn COE, and COC and follow it while doing their job. Leading investigations over GOI and also leading interrogations. Intelligence ambassadors are most of all senior agents who take care and look after the intelligence department.

Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Name: Thomas S.

Cultural background: Grew up in the South of UK, ████.

Job: Intelligence Agent working for the Foundation.

Backstory: Thomas Stones was born on 1995, ███, in the UK, ████. Throughout his early childhood he always took fancy of photography and after college he found a job as a Junior News Contractor who supplied images including: Classified military activities, Ghost sittings, and most importantly, images of SCP-682 and investigated personnel linked to known GOI’S Including MC&D, CI and ████to the general media. The SCP foundation’s department of disinformation (DOD) found out about the possible information leak and apprehended Thomas S. and was brought to Site ██ where he was questioned and eventually hired to the foundation. He slowly but steadily rose the ranks starting out as Cadet, Reaching Officer and Sergeant where he was then promoted to Intelligence agent due to his prior extensive expertise in gathering data and has worked there for the past █ years and ██ months.

Crs

Aug 16, 2022
4/5 | + Support
+Rep : Met in game, chill dude,
+Rep : Mature,
+Rep : Shows effort in application
+Rep : Age
-Rep : Warned once :/

Rev. Doofster Runner

Jun 27, 2022
Australia
Good Day Agent,

Unfortunately the Department of Intel is not looking for Ambassadors at this time. Continue the good work and your application will be reviewed if a spot opens.

PENDING

Rev. Doofster Runner

Jun 27, 2022
Australia
DENIED

Thank you for your application but unfortunately the Department of Intelligence has no available Ambassador slots.

We thank you for your patience and ask you to keep an ear out for when we announce the next Ambassador availability.

NO REAPPLICATION COOLDOWN​

Status
Not open for further replies.