Internal Affairs Ambassador Application [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric Parker

Mar 12, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:432367287
Discord name: chardrax
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I've been playing for a year now and have about 700 hours on the server.
In what country are you located?: Germany
Time zone: CEST
Character name(s): Eric Parker
Civilian name: Smokey Backwood
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding: SCP-22415, SCP-096 Whitelist. Held: MTF Nu-7 CPL, MTF Nu-7 SGT

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received a few warnings but they are long ago and I don't exactly remember the reason for all of them.

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
I've been doing the job of Internal Affairs Agent for a while and now I think it's time to take on a role with more responsibility.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
First and foremost, I am characterised by my accuracy and patience at work. It takes a lot to upset me and I work on every task with the utmost perfection in order to do my job as flawlessly as possible. I also approach the job of Internal Affairs Agent with a certain humanity (unlike many other agents, unfortunately). I see far too often that people are arrested for minor offences that can easily be resolved with a verbal warning. I don't want the Internal Affairs Department to be remembered by everyone as people who put everyone in jail for 15 minutes for the most trivial nonsense. My aim is to improve the reputation of the Internal Affairs Department among the people at least a little and I think that I can do this better as an Ambassador than as an agent because of the position of the job.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I have written about 25+ documents, which I also submitted to the SCiP network.
A good document is characterised by the fact that the events are described as accurately as possible so that the reader can easily put himself in the situation and understand the exact circumstances. The more detail the better. You can also include the consequences of the action in the document so that the reader can easily understand the punishment imposed. The format is also important. A well-designed cover page with some information about the case (such as name of the agent, name of the accused, date) helps the document to be easily categorised. Pictures of evidence are also welcome in documents. Appropriate headings help to organise the document. A concise conclusion at the end rounds off the document well. This should contain a brief summary of the situation described in detail above as well as the penalty imposed and the agent's signature.
If all these things are followed, the document is ready to be uploaded to SCiP-Net and assessed by an ambassador.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:

The Ambassador's job is to accompany new or existing agents on their career path. Ambassadors train new agents and answer any questions they may have. Ambassadors also act as contact people when it comes to complaints about agents or when there are questions about an agent's judgement. Ambassadors are also responsible for assessing documents and assisting agents in their preparation. In addition to that Ambassadors have to set an example for Agents and the whole Department so they have to do their job with utmost precision and need to stay professional at all times.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
In Germany, I completed my studies in the field of law. I became aware of the position through a job offer on the SCP Foundation website. I decided to work for the SCP Foundation to dedicate my skills to the common good. Starting as an operative, I worked on many different cases with a wide variety of people. Now I want to go one step further in my career and take up the position of Ambassador to help new agents in their careers.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

Judge

Developer
Developer
Mapping Team
Aug 10, 2022
IA-Logo.png

Application Denied

Good day, Agent Parker,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the application form, we truly appreciate your interest and effort. After discussing with the ambassador team, we concluded that you are currently not qualified for the position.

If you want further information, please do not hesitate to contact me or any of the
ambassadors. Do not let this discourage you from reapplying in the future.

You may re-apply in two weeks.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Liam Reed
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Merrick Travolta

Status
Not open for further replies.