SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
yes

-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
[None, its my first]

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Not has "Warning" But i got a verbal warning for being on catwalk has a cadet.

-
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
Because I have been doing my Internal Affairs Operative job pretty well and I think I could upgrade to a higher role.

-
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
I have observed players with the role operating and I know the Internal Affairs pretty well.

-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I have done no documents yet, but what I think makes a document good is the choice of words, good paragraphs separation, no useless information to make the document "longer"

-
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
Based on was I saw and read. Ambassador are mostly managing the Agents and Operative, has giving them tasks.
-
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Philly Billy was born in Canada in the year 1999. Losing his mother killed by armed blue and black dressed person in 2007 at the age of 8, he was left alone. growing up he learned to fight, training to avenge his mother. Going back to his mother assassination location in Alaska, he faced a rotted old man floating out from the ground. The anomaly then proceeded to take Philly in the weird black liquid leading to another world. Philly was lost for over 2 weeks. He was later found in the facility, injured. He was recruited has a Security Cadet because of his great skills.

"Dirty" Dan

Donator
May 16, 2022
-- Support
- Not enough experience
- Poor application
-Lack of grammar and spelling

- Semi Active

I believe you need to spend a lot more time in the IA department before submitting your application to Ambassador. I personally have not seen you on IA before these past couple of days. Please try this application at a later time.

- Ambassador "Dirty" Dan

Brian <3

May 15, 2022
-- Support
- Not enough experience
- Poor application
-Lack of grammar and spelling

- Semi Active

I believe you need to spend a lot more time in the IA department before submitting your application to Ambassador. I personally have not seen you on IA before these past couple of days. Please try this application at a later time.

- Ambassador "Dirty" Dan

Bush von Mann

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
You have given 1 sentence answers. This is incredibly lackluster. Please give it a bit more effort.

Dalton

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2022
New York, USA
The 1.png
Application Denied
Dear Agent Philly Billy,

At this time I believe that you need a lot more experience as an IA agent before I accept you into the department as an ambassador, I know you are dedicated while working in the department because you ask me questions and improve on the information you are given. As a tip for your next application, please put at least 3 to 4 sentences for the questions. I'm very invested in your career in IA.

Best regards,
Director Dalton Bruno "The Enforcer"

Reactions: Philly Billy
Status
Not open for further replies.