-

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs and CI-B

-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
[WARNING] Naming Convention: Name was AuUser
[WARNING] FailRp: Tried to do Treason RP as a Gensec
[WARNING] FailRp: I believe I was selling guns to D-Class as a chef
[WARNING] Base Camping: I killed an Nu-7 as they came out of the front gates as a MC&D after being shot at.

-

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
I believe that my experience and knowledge as a previous Dpt. Director will be a great asset for the DIA where I want to see it succeed as a Department. Make DIA great again.

-

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
I have a through understanding of the CoE, CoC, and the Legal Codex as well as the DIA Handbook. As well as having over 100hrs as Dpt. Director I feel as if I know the role fairly well.

-

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I have written, about twelve Documents, What makes a good document is being easy to read and understand within the first couple paragraphs. Getting to the point allows other readers to quickly gauge what the document is about and the conclusion prior to reading the totality of the details. As well as having an efficient title, that sums it all up.

-

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
The responsibilities of an Ambassador are as follows. To ensure all Agents / Operators are following the DIA Handbook, properly documenting incidents, Ensuring Agents / Operators are on the proper frequency, as well as ensuring they upholding the CoE, CoC, and the Legal Codex.

-

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Sergei Ivanov was born in Krasnodar, Russia circa '99. Growing up poor, drove him to a life of crime where he came into possession of an old washer machine. Looking to sell it for profit, he found that it had some user instructions left by a man named "Lefty" which stated "`Tax frauding? Got cash illegally? Drug dealing? Kidnapping? Stealing? Robbery? I can't help you here, but this machine will Put the money in it, fill up with water, drop the card number in and launch! P.S. This thing is capricious, so don't forget to examine a couple of lists. With love, Lefty." Over the next few years he used the washer machine in order to build his wealth, in the year 2006 the machine was confiscated by "The Foundation" calling it SCP-1005. Upon learning about the possibility of multiple other anomalous objects He decided to join "The Foundation" in order to learn more about them. Over the last six years, He has made his way through the ranks on the Russian Branch, in 2022 he was transferred to Site-56. Upon seeing how things were ran on site he was determined to become a member of the Department of Internal Affairs in order to serve and protect "The Foundation" from itself.

Last edited:

"Dirty" Dan

Donator
May 16, 2022
+ Support
+ Active
+ Knowledge

As he was the previous Dpt Director, I see no reason as to how he couldn't be a valuable asset to IA Ambassador. He knows his way around the IA department and to go back again to what I stated earlier; has previous experience. I believe he should be approved for IA Ambassador.

- Ambassador "Dirty" Dan

Tazza

Apr 30, 2022
Australia
+support
Sergei was the old director, and he did his job good enough. I think he should be allowed to hold a position close to director or his director spot back

Vollgas

Mar 19, 2022
I have never set foot on the US server, but I have worked closely with Sergei during his period as Director of IA, so I will post my most sincere verdict on how he has worked (from my perspective).

+Support
+ Ever since he became director, he was aware of his limitations and his capabilities, he was never afraid to ask for help or point out what he thought was wrong regarding UK IA, always respectfully and in a constructive manner.
+ Hardworking.
+ Sr. Position within IA experience.
+ Approachable and friendly.

- Was removed from his position as Director.

Good luck!

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Now I havn't played much on the US site, but I have spoken a lot with Sergei in relation to Internal Affairs.

I would like to preface this with the fact Sergei never got the chance to gain ambassador experience within the Internal Affairs Department as he was thrust into the position of Director and expected to just "run" the department without any guidance which caused his unfortunate dismissal.

However from working with Sergei from the UK Site to the US Site, he has never been afraid to approach me or Viktor for help, constantly ensuring his work is fair, he is a good manager of a department and it would be a waste to lose such a asset to the department, furthermore it takes some guts which is rare to see for a man who got demoted from a department to want to return back and better themselves and the department, lots of people would rather just walk away.

With the above said, I will leave my +Support

- Best of Luck
Yeke

Demi

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
+Support
+Active
+Mature
+Knows coe and all that
+ Smart, Understands the protocols that he has to follow

good luck sergei your definitely the guy for the job, hope you get it .

security Captain omar

Dalton

May 17, 2022
New York, USA
The 1.png

Application Accepted

Good Evening Agent Sergei Ivanov,

Congratulations, I believe that this position will be a great opportunity for you! You have shown great skill and knowledge within our department within the past few weeks of working together. You have been a great asset to our team here at Internal Affairs and with your experience as a previous director, you will be a great source of information.

Best wishes,
Director Dalton Bruno

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.