Internal Ambassador Application (USA) (Retribution)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade Kade

Sep 20, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:592042571
Discord name: Tillend#5703
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 631.3 hours
In what country are you located?: Canada
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Retribution.S
Civilian name: Trifect
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Nu-7 LT (Held), CI-B (Holding) & GOC SPC (Held)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes with most being expired but the one that isn't would be an RDM NLR as a third party reported me and a guy for goofing around in a training room.
-
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
I am applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador because i wanted to focus on things internal instead of external like Nu-7 and i also want to work on building my profile for when i plan to go for any other roles. I also wanted to apply for it because i've always tried to help teacher others which is apart of the job but also i wanted to get to know the internal parts a bit better.
-
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
I've played Nu-7, GOC and CI which makes me an all rounder! Before even applying i talked to and shadow'd other ambassadors to learn what i was going to do as an ambassador which shows that i am willing to learn new things but also that i am a social person which is important for IA. I am also very active and i have been recently helping out other agents on situations that they might not understand certain things like what they arrest a certain person for and which punishment matches what.
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I have written 3 currently at this time. What makes a document good is that it contains Date, Location (HCZ, Dblock), People involved, the codes broken, time they were put in jail, how long they were/are in jail for and who arrested them.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
Internal Affairs Ambassadors help with training agents so they can do the job properly, overseeing how the agents do their work, uphold the legal codex for both IA/other regiments, they investigate regiments or people if Ethics believe they are breaking a law (Formal Investigation) and they also take part in tribunals to my knowledge.
-
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Retribution.S was once known as Shade.S a LT from the Nu-7 division upon being kicked out for breaking a rule and now has came back with a name new while also taking the rules more seriously. He has dedicated his time to study and working for IA under the alias of "Retribution.S" (in game name) and now will take a tooth for a tooth while serving the Foundation to make sure everyone will take the codex seriously. Retribution.S has many connections inside and outside of the Foundation and is related to ??????? from ???. His file is unreadable for people under the CL4 and without ethics permission
"An eye for an eye or a leg for leg your choice"

Sir Barry

Jul 20, 2022
IA Logo.png

Application Accepted
Hello Retribution,

Me and my team have decided you are fit for the role of Ambassador. Your dedication to learning and understanding the internal machinations of the facility, as well as your outstanding display of teaching and leadership skills has proven to us you are more than capable for this role. Please contact me In-game to start your process as an Ambassador of Internal Affairs. Welcome to the team, Ambassador Retribution!

Highest Regards,

1681509561234.png

Status
Not open for further replies.