Introduction 1 year, 8 months late (and my sad story)

Dalton

May 17, 2022
New York, USA
Hello, my name is Hunter (21) (very old) and this is the first Gmod server that I have played long-term. My first introduction to SCP RP was in 2019 on Roblox so Gmod was very different obviously. I have made a good amount of friends in this server that still play, have left, been community blacklisted, been banned for extended periods, and many other ways of leaving but I tend to be the last man standing in the group. Outside of Gmod, I play games like Minecraft, Smite, Phas, DBD, and around 5 million other games I have in my gaming library. I'm a full-time college student and currently want to work in business. I started my journey in Internal Affaist in 2022 back when Sergi Ivanov was IA director when Smiley/House were Ethics Directors time was not sure about the -1 at the time but I remember Odin being an O5 I worked closely with during my times in IA CL4's. I quickly got the IA director and introduced the first Deputy Director to IA, after a month of reforms I decided to set my eyes on ECM, I decided to make an ECA app where I started to get recognition from the Committee at the time and after around a month in I got ECM, then 17 days into being an Ethics Member I was voted into Ethics Director (Lasted a month due to a Committee of 7 people wanting my job, no blame it's just how it goes). I left the community after being the ECD for a little over a month and stayed out of the Community for around three years until I was dragged back by Barry to which I came back to IA, became ambassador, DoIA, ECA, then an Ethics member again, this time it was a good wait into Chairman which was weird because there was only a 4 ECM member slot, but hey Randal was a good Chairman (Went to Evil O5), Crow beat me at at the ECC election, it was a close one but he got his time to shine, then after his sad death after 1 month (technically 1 day under a month) I was elected back into Ethics Chairman after waiting 4 months (ECM start date to ECC) and now serving as Chairman for 5 months. The first time as Ethics Director it felt like I was there for ages, but after looking back at the dates of how long I was in the position back then and then looking at it now it's kinda crazy how my mind made me think I was there for a million years. I have made some amazing friends along how I will give some honor too (I will forget some as my brain can never remember anything this day as an elderly 21-year-old).

@Barry (Blacklisted) You were an amazing friend to me and never backstabbed me and as somebody, I always could have important conversations with both IRL and in-game, I will always be friends with you

@Jules We worked up the chain in the community together both as IA/Intel to ECM. You were my number 2 for a good part of my first run on the server and after spending many hours with you governing the server, I'm proud to say you were a golden ticket person of the server. Sorry I bugged you with every problem when you got Superadmin, (I would do it again)

@Sergei Ivanov You got fired for doing your job, you showed me how to be an amazing CL4 and an amazing DoIA to which led to IA going into a Golden age (I know I'm making it about me) I miss calling with you on discord about the weird coding stuff you did (I will never understand it) but your one of the people I miss seeing

@Robert "Tomato" Peterson You are one of the elders that haven't died yet, glad to be a good friend and watcher of your podcast/YT channel, we are statues of the old days of the server.

@Dinklesprinkle Another elder of the server, older than me sadly as I like to brag to others how long I've played (Prob not a thing to brag about) but it's been always amazing working with you in the old DoM office where it was just a long af hallway, now we are still doing the same thing, happy to still work with you to this day.

@Jewel Best DoR that the server will ever see in my opinion, Osoro being number two (Sorry), you always went the extra mile in your test documents and were a joyful person to be around.

@osoro (idk your @ I'm too lazy to look) we were the original big three with Jules, your work always was amazing too me, you will forever be the most dedicated person to RP I will ever know, you also did what was right as an O5. I enjoyed always getting promoted to a higher rank than you in the Chain of Command.

@Archie Bambozzini You would of been an amazing DoM, I still till this day will say you were the best thing that ever touched Medbay (Other than Dinkle) (burn), you always have been one of my right-hand men of the server even after the Peasant incident, one of the best O1 fr fr, and I've seen plenty in my many decades of service here.

@Harold Hawks I always considered you the third-best director of IA, you made me proud in all of the positions you obtained, and you will go down in my history book as somebody who outshined others, too many more years of traumatic friendship, may our dms never release! (I wont mention other funny stuff but you damn well know what I can say ??️?)

@Walter Unrich My bulldog of the Committee, another S tier IA director (Not as good as me or Harold) but for sure one of the best ECMS that the Committee has ever seen, you do your job which I have to give you a good mention for. I wouldn't want a Committee without you and Peasant, you two are like my right and left hands, we work well together.

@omar Best GenSec Captain ever to exist, also best O1 to exist, also best CoS to exist. Can you host a heavy weapons license?

@peasant (Again too lazt too look up the @) My #2, my Vice Chairman. You did better with the assistants than me which I will always be sad about. I'm sorry I haven't died yet for you to take my seat. Best Site Manager to ever come to this server yet (Harold Hawks I'm sure will take that title too), your also another friend that I talk to IRL stuff about like Barry. You a G fr, if I ever get spotify again we should listen to more as* music.

and too the others I didn't mention, feel free to comment below and I will write something very nice (I might who knows I'm lazy)

Last edited:

World

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
May 31, 2023
Nice to meet you dalton. Hi.

Reactions: Dalton

Omar D Chad

Jul 13, 2022
NO MENTION? Also, just wanted to say it was a blast playing with this dude since the beginning(almost 2 years), hope ur journey in business succeeds.

Reactions: Dalton