Introduction to Pulsewalker

Pulsewalker

May 24, 2022
Louisiana
I suppose since I'm beginning to get farther into the depths of the SCP Roleplay server, I ought to give a proper introduction to myself. My name is Pulsewalker, but you may know me from the SCP-RP USA server as Sr. Researcher Osoro Mutekin. I'm a 25 year old who has a passion for writing, coding and gaming. A triple threat in this circle, I know, but that won't stop me from wanting to help people.

I have ample experience in moderation of social circles and administration in both forums and entire website-based communities. In fact, I am working on a project at this very moment that will allow users to write roleplay stories with one another and receive stats for their progress in real time without the need for constant moderation. This is a dream of mine I wish to pursue deeply, but for the moment, I am releasing part of my roleplaying muse as a researcher who makes documentation.

I hope to rise up the ranks shortly, and I look forward to my future interactions with you all. And if we've already met in game [Osoro Mutekin], nice to officially meet you again!

Rice

Jun 5, 2022
Hello Mr Pulsewalker-San. Welcome to the community. I see you are a coder. Maybe one day you will be a devloper for SCP-RP and fix the clunky cooking and make scavenging worthwhile.