its abt that time

Kufie

Donator
Feb 19, 2023
New york, USA
Hey yall, alot of u know me alot of u dont.
But its about that time that i head out for awhile (like 2 months maybe longer)
Its been fun and i had a grand time being here, Thank you.

Mentions:
@Ventz I started DMing u abt an interveiw with you for sum project and you quickly became a close friend.

@Derek White God where do i start, You were my Sr admin. You looked over me and protected me, and bullied me when you got the chance XD. You are by far one of my closest and best friends that ive met here. Thank you, and we keep playing games.

@Painter Good O1 mad u left for A1

@Dalton Ive done u before but you were a good friend. We gotta play GTA at some point with nate.

@Pugkipz A good ECC, You bullied me and made me your personal assistant. I hope to one day rejoin the adventures i left.

@World An amazing friend, thank you for hosting Minecraft and helping me when ive needed it. We gotta play games more frfr

@Ellie A good Nl, Youve made CN proud. Keep up the hard work u DRP nerd :)

@Aura Omg the rat ECA. One of my favorite things i have done, i hope to return in a long while and resume it.

Theres so many other people to mention, i cant even think of rn. If u didnt get a mention just say something and ill write you.
But for now, its been fun, keep the peace up, and keep behaving. Goodbye, and take care. All of you :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ellie