Was told to go straight from Level 3
Rank demoted from:
1Sgt
Who demoted you?:
WCA
Date of demotion?:
03/03/2024
What is the case against you?:
Abuse of staff power so received a two-week ban which resulted in my ig rank being removed, used fspectate to help in a kidnapping, and was brought into a channel with SA where when asked I admitted to it and expected to be removed so I told them to just take away my perms as I know these type of things will usually result in removal of staff so I didn't want to waste all the senior staffs time and to just take the punishment and move on. It wasn't me showing no remorse, I just expected it to be a removal and didn't want to cause a debate with the staff involved.
Is this true?:
Yes
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?:
I've been removed from GM for MRDM back in 2021/2022 but that was years ago now.
Please list any previous roleplay demotion appeals:
I was demoted from Major in 17th in like 2021/22 I cannot remember, it was for making your mum jokes to Hersh but that again was years ago.
What is your side of the story?:

Explained all of it in the case against me, I was expecting a removal of staff it wasn't me showing no remorse, I do apologize for it. I'm not expecting to be allowed back into the staff team which is incredibly obvious but I feel like the demotion is a bit much. I know the rules do say a 14-day ban will result in demotion if the rules were followed but I do ask if my rank can be kept. I'm not going to appeal the ban I just want to keep my rank as this allows me to enjoy the server.

Beef Wellington

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
Group Moderator
Jul 13, 2023
DENIED

This Appeal has been denied due to the inactivity timer that occurs when you are banned,
the ban was over 7 days, which resulted in the automatic removal of a Role-play rank.

(Appeal - Michiel's Authority)

Status
Not open for further replies.