Discord name:Low Quality beans#4381
For how long have you played on MRP: 11 Months
In what country are you located?:UK, scotland
Time zone:BST
UAN name (regiment and rank):AJ UAF PVT
NWO name (regiment and rank):Glasgow IVG CPT
Civilian name:Not AJ
Do you have a mic?:yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is the first applications
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I am very stupid and i have 20 Warns but no kick or bans
-
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?: The highest rank i have ever been is the rank I currently have IVG CPT
-
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?: The reason i think i am the best candidate for supreme council is, I am experienced in leading NWO in war. I have experience flying and armoured vehicle. I have good relationships with other regiments and I think I am ready for the responsibilities of supreme council.
-
List your in-game ranks on MRP: JAF 1LT, UAF SGM, RMP MSGT, FSB MSGT, JAC SSGT, IVG CPT and ABT MSGT.
-
List your strengths and weaknesses:
Strength: I am very good with the laws .
Strength: Not afraid to lead.
Strength: very active.
Weaknesses: I can get angry easily.
Weaknesses: I am dyslexic so typing is annoying for me.
Weaknesses: I will need to be taught how be SC

Thank you for reading sighing of IVG CPT Glasgow

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
-Support

I don't think you're fit for the current SC team. The application is very weak and looks like you've typed it up in about 10minutes. On top of that you haven't had any past experience as regimental command which leads me to believe you have no experience leading regiments which worries me as you're meant to lead the entirety of NWO as SC.

Regardless, best of luck.

Reactions: MR AJ

Headbutt

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 21, 2021
Neutral

+Active
-Maturity Questionable
-Don't know about leading abilities

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
-Support
Honestly I don't think you are ready to be an SC at this moment you lead once and it didn't really went well but I also want to see you grow within IVG and make it an stronger regiment before you apply for SC nontheless good luck

el zapso

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Sep 4, 2021
+support
i can see where people are coming from, but i dont see you as inmature
I see that you are a pretty nice person but you do need the leadership experience, so there isnt a better a way to gain it than getting SC
(As a CO you can aswell)

Of course not the best candidate but nonetheless a chance should be given

MazuzaM

Apr 7, 2022
= Neutral
AJ is a really good guy, the main problem is that he isn't the best at leading but it's something that can be improved while playing the game

Kenan

Civil Gamers Expert
May 14, 2021
Bosnia and Herzegovina
-Support leaning to +/- Neutral

+Active
+Experience

-Iffy leading from what I saw
-Leadership is questionable
-IVG needs CO's

You need more leading experience from what i've saw and i think you need to get IVG into a bit more of a suitable place until you can join the SC team. I will definetly keep a good eye on you from now on to see if you will fulfill your CO duties nicely in IVG and I think asking SC to lead some wars would be good for you and if i see you lead nice i will be willing to change to Neutral and even +Support.

I wish you the best of luck!

Kenan

Civil Gamers Expert
May 14, 2021
Bosnia and Herzegovina
+/- Neutral

+Active
+Experience

+/- Okay leadership
-Leadership is questionable
-IVG needs CO's

You need more leading experience from what i've saw and i think you need to get IVG into a bit more of a suitable place until you can join the SC team. I will definetly keep a good eye on you from now on to see if you will fulfill your CO duties nicely in IVG and I think asking SC to lead some wars would be good for you and if i see you lead nice i will be willing to change to Neutral and even +Support.

I wish you the best of luck!

Jack G

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 19, 2021

Application Accepted

Good evening, Glasgow

I am happy to announce that you have passed this stage of the Supreme Council Application.

Please contact a CGEN upon your next available vacancy to conduct your interview and to proceed to the next step.

Best regards,

SMAR REDACTED

Status
Not open for further replies.