Discord name:Low Quality beans#4381
For how long have you played on MRP: 12 Months
In what country are you located?:UK, scotland
Time zone: BST
UAN name (regiment and rank):AJ PVT
NWO name (regiment and rank):Glasgow IVG CPT
Civilian name: Goat AJ
Do you have a mic?:yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is the second app
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I am very stupid and i have 22 Warns but no kick but i have one Ban for 3 days
-
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?: The highest rank i have ever been is the rank was SC LGEN
-
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?: The reason i think i am the best candidate for supreme council is, I am experienced in leading NWO in war. I have experience flying and armoured vehicle. I have good relationships with other regiments and I think I am ready for the responsibilities of supreme council.
-
List your in-game ranks on MRP: JAF 1LT, UAF SGM, RMP MSGT, FSB MSGT, JAC SSGT, IVG CPT, ABT MSGT and SC LGEN
-
List your strengths and weaknesses:
Strength: I am very good with the laws .
Strength: Not afraid to lead.
Strength: very active.
Weaknesses: I can get angry easily.
Weaknesses: I am dyslexic so typing is annoying for me.

Thank you for reading sighing of IVG CPT Glasgow

Last edited:
Reactions: hj10wen

hj10wen

Game Master
Game Master
May 31, 2022
I will be giving Glasgow +Support
+ good leading wars
+ Past experience as SC

Reactions: MR AJ

Handsome_Will

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 25, 2021
+support
Get kicked speedrun 2????
Also:
+ Good at managing IVG, would be good at it in SC
+ Not afraid to exert authority, would be more suited to SC than as a CO

Last edited:

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021

Neutral

+Active (although you are applying whilst on an ROA?)
+Friendly
+War leading experience

-Weak application
-Maturity does need a lot of work
-Punishment history isn't great

Hi AJ, so I have had quite a lot of interactions with you and I do think you are friendly. I'm also a bit confused about you applying whilst apparently on ROA? Your maturity is the key thing I have an issue with. It's overall decent but with rule breaks and such it comes into question and the reasoning behind your 1 ban also brings it into question. Your punishment history grew today as I had to warn you for Fear RP, whilst the warning wasn't a great one to give it was justified and the fact is despite 10 previous warnings for the same offence you continue to not follow key things such as spy rules and this ends up getting you in those sits where you are warned. A lot of your warns I believe do come from spy related issues. It is becoming somewhat comical the amount of times staff have to deal with you for this myself included and I don't think it's setting a great example.

I'd also like to see you improve your application as whilst I understand it may be hard to write a second one it's very short and could see more effort.

I'm leaving you with a neutral because I think most of my issues raised can be improved upon quite easily and dealt with in regards to maturity and the application. If you do become SC I would like to see these things improve. Best of luck.

Darkos

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
Application Denied

Good evening Glasgow, in light of your recent warnings we have decided to deny your application. Please re-apply in 2 weeks.

Thanks,

SCOM 'Horus'​

Status
Not open for further replies.