Denied IVG Job Suggestions

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Supergoalie8

Nov 21, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Changes to some Iron Vanguard jobs which would be:

• First things first the IVG rifle is quite not the best, I have seen both sides and I wish that we can either get the M4 SOPMOD in change for the AN-94 so we are 100% on the same stats like ISAF or atleast the same stats like the M4 SOPMOD. It would be more than fair and I wish that this is possible to change.

• Our Officer weapon in IVG is quite not on the level like an Officer weapon, most officer weapons do a good amount of Damage but our officer weapon doesnt really do that much of a damage. Second point is that our officer Weapon is not in the Attachment trader, which means we cant get attachments for this specific weapon. what I wish is that we could get a change to another weapon like the X-EON or the AS VAL. both weapons are pretty cool and the X-EON is still unused which makes it fair if we could get the X-EON.

• For our sniper Job I would like to request a sniper change to S-Tac Aggressor, SVD or the Freedom SR, the reason for this change is that other IVG members also said another sniper would be great.

• A request for the Engineer would be a moddel change to the same like the medic one which the IVG Medic has, which would be the removal of the two Gas mask filter things. I would also like to request a shot gun kit change from the KSG to either to the Doubble Barrel or Winchester 1887.

• The autorifleman has a big issue which would be that the MK8 somehow has a really weird and BIG recoil and like no other machine gun has that on the server which is pretty weird in that case, I am not requestin a gun change, just asking if someone could look at the stats because the recoil is REALLY big. But if a weapon request would be acceptable I would like to request the PKM.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Probably but my suggestion is different because I suggest diff things about the regiment

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
I think the biggest positive thing is, that IVG finnally get new things because IVG is kinda in need of it.
Another Positive maybe is that we can make IVG more attracktive with some of the weapons listed above, which would help to make is much more active again.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
I dont really see negatives except that some ppl say "why do they get cool stuff" or "they get better weapon", apart from that I dont see much negatives.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Based on both above, IVG really need some changes, and the changes above which asked for are not like asking for a new regiment or something its something regiment internal, and thats a good reason why it should be changed to be fair. but overall as it is something regimental I dont really know what else to say.

• Haha
Reactions: Nathaniel Brown
Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Hoxton

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2022
Your rifles have the same stats as ISAF's, or at least they should be, changing the weapon model wont change anything, this isn't scp-rp

Having a freedom for a sniper would look so out of place, and it wouldn't even be good because the sight on it is shit and has barely and zoom
You dont want the S-Tac Aggressor because even with the same stats as other snipers, it doesnt stay zoomed in after you shoot, I think IVG used to have this too (Or maybe it was ISAF or 15thRB at the time)

Supergoalie8

Nov 21, 2022
Ok so mate everything you just listed should be your regimental command contacting content team and dealing with it not a suggestion i cant lie
Also the gun stats are 1:1 so idk what you are waffling about that your gun is worse it is very much not.

BROTHA I got told to make a suggestion I talked to my RC and my Reg Gen and I still got told make a suggestion. also I dont think you are in IVG so you shouldnt be judging.

Your rifles have the same stats as ISAF's, or at least they should be, changing the weapon model wont change anything, this isn't scp-rp

Having a freedom for a sniper would look so out of place, and it wouldn't even be good because the sight on it is shit and has barely and zoom
You dont want the S-Tac Aggressor because even with the same stats as other snipers, it doesnt stay zoomed in after you shoot, I think IVG used to have this too (Or maybe it was ISAF or 15thRB at the time)

Yo just to let you know mate, there is something called attachment dealer alr? you can get scopes silencers and other things for guns there, just to let you know.

At the end of the day you can complain and say as much as you want cuz its in the hands of the SL team or even SrAdmin+ if they say okay we will change, IT IS GETTING changed. if the SL team says NO than IT WONT GET CHANGED. Its as easy as it is JESUS christ.

Saphira Harlow

Donator
Oct 17, 2022
Scotland
BROTHA I got told to make a suggestion I talked to my RC and my Reg Gen and I still got told make a suggestion. also I dont think you are in IVG so you shouldnt be judging.

Yo just to let you know mate, there is something called attachment dealer alr? you can get scopes silencers and other things for guns there, just to let you know.

At the end of the day you can complain and say as much as you want cuz its in the hands of the SL team or even SrAdmin+ if they say okay we will change, IT IS GETTING changed. if the SL team says NO than IT WONT GET CHANGED. Its as easy as it is JESUS christ.
The stats are the same

ZLT49A

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 26, 2021
DIdn't read the post, but the AN-94 is an absolute monster of a weapon that does not need to be changed or buffed. Skill issue.

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
bro its just a forums comment calm down
Yeah sure.

You know, I am not even mad or something but I kinda feel like some ppl are not thinking before saying something on a suggestion, there is literly no need unless you are ADMIN+ to say ANYTHING here because again the decision is going to be made by SL not by the users. so bro just shush and go post shit in SCPRP or DRP Suggestions but pls mate stay out of my suggestions... like bro 95% of MRP is behaving like little child but saying to me only because I am being honest I behave like a child. CN Community really gives me a headache sometimes.

drako dormus

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 1, 2021
Yeah sure.

You know, I am not even mad or something but I kinda feel like some ppl are not thinking before saying something on a suggestion, there is literly no need unless you are ADMIN+ to say ANYTHING here because again the decision is going to be made by SL not by the users. so bro just shush and go post shit in SCPRP or DRP Suggestions but pls mate stay out of my suggestions... like bro 95% of MRP is behaving like little child but saying to me only because I am being honest I behave like a child. CN Community really gives me a headache sometimes.
BIG -SUPPORT
All weapons are 1:1 to their counterpart
changing shoty would be bad becaus then they have to change the perma of winchester and that would be bad for the community
RC has to hand out like these kinds of things they want to change to sc/nhc and then it would go to the dev team (this is how it works in nwo)

no just no . This is a suggestion channel so it is made to give the mrp community to give a opinion, your behaviour is also not that great calling everyone a little child.

Ellie

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Feb 21, 2021
Hi all - can we please keep the discussion on this relevant and civil. Whether you agree or disagree, please give the reasoning behind it.

Supergoalie8

Nov 21, 2022

Didnt really expect much from you tbh, pretty weird just saying -Support, and prob not even playing MRP, only because youd dislike me :skull:

Hi all - can we please keep the discussion on this relevant and civil. Whether you agree or disagree, please give the reasoning behind it.

Finally the first person who actually is Nice and Competent. but yeah I will try to be as friendly as I can.

Skittles

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
Didnt really expect much from you tbh, pretty weird just saying -Support, and prob not even playing MRP, only because youd dislike me :skull:

You've seen me in MRP multiple times before, I don't know where you're getting that idea from. Whether I like you or not, doesn't affect if a suggestion should be added or not. I just disagree with the suggestion for reasons already stated. Please try to follow the request from Ellie that you said you'd follow if you are going to talk about everyone else being uncivil, thank you.

Last edited:

Anakin Skywalker

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 7, 2021
-support

AN94 and sopmod is the same the only difference is one can get a foregrip and one cant not much difference there as i use the Sopmod alot and AN94 when i play AOR theres not much difference or anything game changing that makes one sides gun better

and from someone who has been IVG COL and LTCOL to MAJ the guns never needed changing the Veresk is good and the KSG is good i tried getting it for STS when i was the reg gen for a short while also its not a good idea to use freedom SR or any of the others the AMR2 is good already i used to have some of the higher kds when i was IVG going along the lines of 90-21 also someone who can vouch is Zeus the STS CPT who was in IVG when i was COL @hj10wen

the guns dont need changing in the slightest i played IVG recently about 2 weeks ago i went heavily positive and no matter what gun you change to it will just be the same as ISAF and it would be the same way the other way round i dont see a reason for the guns to be changed in IVG as the guns dont have any problems which devs are needed if you are looking for a reskin speak to your RC and Someone apart of Content if you think your guns underperforming provide clips of its inconsistency to its counter part the Sopmod and send it in support or edit it into this suggestion

Have a good day
- SAS COL Toji

Dr Drew

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 29, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Supergoalie8 ,
Your suggestion has been denied.
1. The Sopmod and AN94 are 1 to 1 so they are 100% fair. Also you are never getting a gun that NATO also use.

2. The volk bug is getting looked at by devs. Also the AS VAL is the SWB CO weapon and the X-EON is a event weapon and not set up for the gunsmith

3.RC need to ask for a new gun get them to ask us.

4. Your not getting a double barrel that's a reward gun also to make it 1 to 1 it would need more than just 2 rounds.

5. Your LMG is the same as the ISAF one

Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion​

Status
Not open for further replies.