JabMan's Staff App [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivid

Jun 27, 2022
Original Steam login name Corupted11

How many hours of playtime do you have? 247 hours on gmod and I started playing the server about 3 months ago

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: PST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Security Staff Cadet Jabman, Also Sr Researcher Jabman

Name: Jabman
Currently holding
Security Staff Officer
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A For Now

Civilian name: Don't Have A Civilian Character

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:526387520

Do you have a mic?: Yes, use it all the time

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

SCP-RP US

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
no I'm reapplying because I accidentally put my other one in apps accepted.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1 Warning RDM
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- I staffed on some GMOD servers as well as on other games such as FiveM (GtaRP)
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

- Yes, I have roleplayed on countless of other servers from Gmod to other games, but I am committed to this server as I find it really fun

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
3-5 hours every day
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I would like to become a moderator of your guy's server because all the staff and non-staff members are really respectful and nice from my encounters with them. I would like to become a part of what you guys do and help in any way possible. I have seen that you guys are short staffed and would like to help with that so we can make the server a better and more enjoyable place for everyone to hang out and roleplay in. I always enforce rules on members, and I am unbiased on every member of the server. I would like to improve the server for the better and get more people helping out with staff.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I am professional and unbiased to everyone on the server. I know how to deal with sits and resolve situations as quickly as possible. I have deep knowledge of how staffing works and know the rules of the server. I take staffing seriously to make sure there is no one breaking the rules, so people don't have a bad time on the server. I have a lot of experience staffing, on one of the gmod servers I used to staff on I got up to and administrator and have got numerous awards for my staffing capabilities. I hope you guys do pick me but if you don't that's fine, I tried my best and hope everyone who reads this is having a good day/night. :)

Last edited:

Green

Jul 13, 2022
+/-Neutral
-Good App
-Staff Experience

-Warn
-No Interactions

I'd recommend removing the names of the servers you have staffed on previously and just simply put the type of servers they were. It could just be me that has never heard or seen you on site but I'd recommend going for a MTF group or rising in the ranks of gensec more before submitting a staff application.

Vivid

Jun 27, 2022
+/-Neutral
-Good App
-Staff Experience

-Warn
-No Interactions

I'd recommend removing the names of the servers you have staffed on previously and just simply put the type of servers they were. It could just be me that has never heard or seen you on site but I'd recommend going for a MTF group or rising in the ranks of gensec more before submitting a staff application.
Alright I mostly play researcher or D-Class and I am currently going for an MTF group and also I have put in a Exec Researcher app. Imo I just don't really like gensec all that much.

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Application Denied

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

I would like you to improve on your reputation on the server before reapplying.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.