Crazy_Jackmaze#2460
For how long have you played on CG SCP
159 hours

In what country are you located?
USA
Time zone
EST
Character name(s)
Jack "Bulldog" [AXO-III] (Foundation), Jack Starstone (CI)
Civilian name
The Weaver
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA)
USA
Do you have a mic?
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF Nu-7 CPL (Holding)
CI-A (Holding)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?
N/A
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
I am applying for Security Captain for several reasons. One of these reasons is that I know that I can be of great use to the entirety of Gensec during issues with D-class, Ethics, or SCP breaches as I have handled many of those issues during my time as a Gensec Riot Response Sargeant. The second reason is that I know I can help Gensec with watching D-block and following the code of ethics. My final reason is that I have hosted and helped host a decent amount of Sweeps of D-block and I usually command D-block when there is no Gensec Captain in the facility.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?
I have great communication skills and have used them on several occasions while talking with other Gensec. I am very approachable and am always available to answer questions that people may have. I am able to make very fast decisions if necessary during emergency situations
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
To keep D-block under control at all times even during SCP breaches. Make sure all of Gensec is following ethics and deal with them if they arent. To organize and execute a sweep when given clearence to if necessary during a code 2. To be a great example to other Gensec members. To host tryouts for RRT and Heavy weapon licensesTo help out dpt directors if they need help. Overall make sure that Gensec is doing their job properly and no one is getting hurt
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in
I've always been interested in guns and the mysterous from a young age. I never thought I would be working in a place that you can define as weird. As a child, my parents both died during a robbery, or at least thats what I was told by some guys with the same logo as the SCP foundation on their plate carriers. I was recruited to the Army during my time at Highschool. I decided to join them since I had no family left and no one to return to. After 5 years of service, I was one of the best in my batalion, maybe even the entire Army force. I was alone in the barracks after a vigorous training session when I got a bag put over my head and sedated from behind. Next thing I knew, I was in a interogation room with someone with a labcoat on and a security guard wearing that same patch I saw years ago on that plate carrier. I wasnt listening much to what they said but they mentioned the words "SCP foundation" and "Recruited". I accepted the recruitment and got to work immediately. I've worked ffor 3 years at the SCP foundation knowing site 56 inside and out. My main goal is to find out what happened to my parents but I would never get an answer.​
-Jack "Bulldog"

Last edited:

"Nexus One"

Aug 7, 2022
+Support
+Good Leadership skills
+AXO-III

+Learns well and improves
+Friendly and nice

I have worked closely with Jack as I have been watching him develop his skills in leadership while in AXO. I suspect that he has potential as a captain, and I believe that he would be a good addition to the GENSEC department leadership.

tumblr_static_scp_logo.pngSr. Captain "Nexus One" [AXO-HOP] / MTF E-11 PVT "Nexus One"tumblr_static_scp_logo.png

Robin Trinket

Oct 13, 2022
1668034981161.png

Hello there,
This is Dpt. Chief Robin Trinket and I want to thank you for applying for this position.

I am glad to inform you after your application has been Accepted. Please get into contact with me for more information on what to do next.

From the desk of Dpt. Robin 'Iron' Trinket and Dpt. "Nexus One"

Status
Not open for further replies.