Jack Manning's Ethics Assistant Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Manning

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 5, 2022
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:75994617
Discord name:Mugga#5742
For how long have you played on CG SCP:Since Launch (28.11.21)
In what country are you located?: Poland
Time zone:CEST (GMT +1)
Character name(s):Jack Manning
Civilian name:Mike Harper
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI: Alpha l MTF Nu-7,O-1,E-11: LCPL l (Not a Whitelist but A-1 offered me a position) all these positions are no longer held by me.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:Bans/Kicks:None l Warnings: 7 (Last Warn:23.01.21), Majority of them were for RDM/NRP if im not wrong and that was before Murder was made an IC thing and for Bhoping. (All the people i killed deserved it, atleast in my opinion and yes i've stopped Bhoping.)
-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:Thing is I'm not the BEST Candidate atleast not yet to my knowledge the thing that would make me the best candidate is if the Ethics Committee thinks im the best man or at the very least acceptable for the job, However other than that i can promise to fulfill my Duties and that during my time as an Ethics Assistant i will remain Professional at all times and that is if i get chosen for the position not only that you have my word that i will be Active and possibly bring some interesting RP to the table but there is more i can also bring honesty and my input if it's needed.
-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:As the name implies it is to Assist however that is not all there is to the job, The Responsibilities are to: Enforce the Will of the Ethics Committee, Order MTF O-1 if there's no EC Director/Member on the server and if there's a need to do so in order to achieve the goals of tasks handed out by the Ethics Committee, Simply put the job is to be a Messenger/Envoy of the Committee.
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
About the Character:
Jack Manning is not a Hero, a Saint, a Villain or a Tyrant he's a Simple Man in a not so Simple World, He's not here to Save the World or Destroy it.
He's just here to do his job and to do it effectively and to do that he will do everything even things that are Necessarily Evil.

During his time in the Foundation he has witnessed alot of events both in Ethical Nature and in Non-Ethical Nature but it's not like he remembers any one of these memories, He finds the smell of Batteries and Peppermints familiar but doesnt remember how or why. (He got amnesticised alot pretty much)

He's Calm and Collected but an Agressive Individual in situations where offence is the only available choice.
By all means he's not perfect, he's a Nosy Individual who likes to get himself involved in things that don't involve him but only if there's some advantage to it, He's Selfish and likes to hide his stress under a thick veneer of humor, it's not like he's funny at all tho and he knows that.

Background:
He's a Former Royal Military Police Sergeant who was assigned to the Special Investigations Branch during his time there, He was Investigating a Royal Marines Member under the suspicion that he was selling drugs, when in-fact he's been selling trinkets and items he'd find in abandoned houses due to Personal Reasons, The Marine needed the Money desperatley to support his family back home.

The Sergeant knew this and was touched, he didint put the Marine under arrest but he still had a duty to fulfill so he wrote a report about the situation and he managed to get his hands on a couple of these items.

The Sergeant remarked in his reports that some items had strange properties and it's not like the items were dangerous just odd in nature (eg.Brass Teapot that when it had liquid in, It started to slowly boil the liquid without any external source of energy,Fountain Pen that depending on the mood of the user changed colours etc.) The Sergeant was shocked he placed the Items as Evidence and Filed his Report.

An Agent embeded inside the RMP found the report and the Foundation caught wind of this accident, From there Iota-10 and the DOI along with DOEA (Departament of External Affairs) began their work Interogating any witness and Amnesticising them,Collecting the mentioned Items and having them placed on a List of Anomalous Items.

Then there was The Sergeant after Interogation the DOEA offered him a Job in Site Security, which he accepted since the pay was better.
From there he climbed the ranks and eventually ended up in the DIA (Departament of Internal Affairs) where he was an Agent.

Notes and some stuff about me:
-Log of Anomalous Items on the SCP Wiki: https://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/log-of-anomalous-items (It's a list of weird stuff that are not classified as SCP's, i havent read all of em just some but as far as i know the Items i mentioned in the Background of my Character in this Application are not on that log, i made em up however i used it as a reference for items.)
-By all means i'm no writer so idk if my Character or this Application is any good.
-This is my First Application ever and i've seen a really good one made for the same position and to be perfectly honest i feel dumb about posting this. (feel free to give it some criticisim on it i won't mind.)
-About my "MTF Service" (I will spare you some time of doing a background check on me):Before i joined E-11 where i got a honourable discharge, I was dishonourably discharged from O-1 for "having multiple fuck ups" and i agree with that i did use to fuck things up and back then i was on my high horse soo feel free to use that against me, and about Nu-7 welp there isint anything interesting to mention about it and i didint get anything bad out of it i did leave and re-join like 3 times tho it was also the first MTF i joined and whilst there is some bad stuff about me i hope you find something good.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dragos587

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
=neutral
+active
+Experience working for ethics/knows ethics job

-got discharged dishonorably while working for ethics
=not interacted fully in a while
GL jack -Dor

Marc Brekker

Jan 17, 2022
-support

+Experience working for ethics/knows ethics job
=Have not seen online in awhile
-discharged dishonorably for not listening to orders in Omega 1
- Barely any leadership experience (only a lcpl)

Best of luck Jack

Irish

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 23, 2021
-support
+for experience with ethics
-haven't seen ever
-discharged from O-1

Deleted member 55

Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Jack Manning's application for a position as Ethics Committee Assistant.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, however at this time the committee is in agreeance that you are not best suited to be an assistant. We would recommend that you take all necessary steps to ensure your behaviour around the facility remains the best which we expect from all personnel at all times.

Once again, The Ethics Committee appreciates the time and effort you put into your application.

Signed and Approved

Director of the Ethics Committee​

Status
Not open for further replies.