Since Beta Launch, 28 November 2021

In what country are you located?: Poland

Time zone: CEST (+1 GMT)

Character name(s): Jack Manning
Civilian name: Other Manning

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes, i do.

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-1699675692819.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Deputy Director of External Affairs (Former)
Agency Manager (DEA, Former)
Director of Intelligence (Former)
Intelligence Ambassador (Former)

Overseer Assistant (Former)
UNGOC Captain (Former)
CI Delta (More than once, Former)
MTF O-1 SGT (Former)
MTF Nu-7 LCpl (Former)
MTF A-1 LCpl (Former)
MTF E-11 PVT (Former)
Trial Gamemaster (Former, if that even counts)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1699675863781.png
(In my defence the amount of RDM, NRP during 2021 was due to the fact that rules on killing D-Class were not specified yet.)

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
The Time, Roles and Experience i already have on this server and other, speak for themselves in my opinion, i don't wanna be full of myself but that's just facts
(the warns too but we don't talk about those)

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
-The SCP(s) are on a moral compass scale, technically the "good guys", Acting in a cooperative manner towards people who are "Morally Correct" specifically non-combatants, they are generally non-hostile towards people.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
-Obviously the Researcher, he's non-combative. As 22415 all non-combatives should be prioritised.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
-Pushing 076 away from me would endanger the Researcher that's behind him. I wouldn't push 076 unless the number of people behind me was larger than behind 076.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
-This one is tough...you arent allowed to assist D-Class, however you are required to always be Morally Correct. Leaving a man to bleed out or injured isin't "Morally Correct", however the D-Class is still a potential danger to everyone else therefore my anwser would be this...

I'd heal them, but only if Security was there to take him back to D-Block. (or not, The Security Guard could gun down the D-Class infront of you leading to some other RP scenarios that could unfold.)​

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

Application Accepted

Greetings @Jack Manning ,
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.
After carful consideration, I have decided that your application is to be accepted.
Congratulations on your new whitelist!

Contact an Admin+ ingame when the SCP is out to get the whitelist.
---------------------------------------
Kind regards,
-Blue​

Status
Not open for further replies.