Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack "Phantom" Taka

Jun 28, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Billy
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: 8-9 months
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone:EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Jack "Phantom" Graves
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name:N/A
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:203689573
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for?: US SCP
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/nova-moderator-application.5037/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Yes, One for ltap, and another for rdm
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
-No
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-Yes
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-3-5
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
-Why i want to become gamemaster, is because i feel like i have very good potential. I am a young person, who loves art and i feel like i can come up with very good creativity's with events. I am also really trying to change myself on how others see me and how i act. I love this server and would want to help it by creating best events that might catch peoples eye.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I can help by doing more Big events and small events and bring a lot of creativity with the events instead of doing the same thing over and over. Why i am more special that any other game master, is my creativity and will wanting to make sure all of my friends and people enjoy on this server. I have great creativity, which shall be shown in the ideas.
Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
The one idea i have is having three men appear through out the facility, causing destruction throughout and its the job of the facility to stop them men and bring them to a holding, to discuss as they may be time warpers.
The next event idea is having a small group named the serpents hand, who want to steal scps and cause destruction, which may lead in too assassinations or deaths by high command.
Third and final having a mass breach, now i know it seems normal, but i mean a mass breach where like the actual game, where its a black out, every scp is out, and instead of it being on one side with foundation only, pretty much the entire server will have to work together to stop the mass breach and stop watch being that wears a black suit with a black mask.
Making a tournament: King of the hill, Gladiator Fights, and more

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
The map change will be fires and explosions, with debris everywhere
Building which holds a unknown scp and its nu-7 or e-11 job to re contain the scp
The last idea is having a meteor in the middle of the map, which makes it both sides fight for control of researching and the stuff that yields in it.
Or a building for tournaments to win very good prizes which has a building somewhere and every comes to watch the tournament, gladiators type style.

BoltSive

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Jun 12, 2022
World Trade Center, New York
Hello Jack, today i am giving you a -Support
Here are my reasons:
- Not much detail in application
- You need to space out your application since it's hard to see the individual questions
- All events are only combat focused

Deleted member 1285

This application is downright horrible, it shows no creativity or care put into the application.
Redo the entire application and answer all the questions.

Jack "Phantom" Taka

Jun 28, 2022
This application is downright horrible, it shows no creativity or care put into the application.
Redo the entire application and answer all the questions.
Sorry about that, i was going to add more and make it look alot nicer, but then i had to go to bed since it was getting late, so didnt really have time to finish and fresh it up.

Issun Kybersis

May 17, 2022
Application Denied

Hello @Jack "Phantom" Taka
Thank you for your interest in joining the Gamemaster team.
As of currently your application will be denied.
It seems your application has been hastily thrown together with little thought on the Ideas inside of it, as well as you have missed a section of the application.
I would suggest sitting down and thinking through Full Ideas as well as writing them down. Go deep into creativity and push the boundaries of your mind when thinking about any event you would like to run.
You may re-apply in two weeks, and I'm looking forward to the Revised application

Status
Not open for further replies.