In what country are you located?: Sweden
Time zone:CET
NATO name (regiment and rank): 17thAR Hunter Smith
NWO name (regiment and rank): IVG Jack Wassi
Civilian name: Spark
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:581877224
Discord ID:799761053907025990
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I was a staff member in a star wars rp but it was long time ago.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I have been on many serious rp servers and i believe that's where the actual fun roleplay begins. I believe usually all of the serious rp servers show great effort in order to make sure that their player base are entertained. All members and staff show great professionalism during these roleplay scenarios and that's why its so fun to play these servers.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:i can be on to 4-5 hours everyday depending on the day, weekdays are mostly 1-3 hours and weekends are all day
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I wish to become a moderator of this wonderful community since of i want to make sure all members of Civil networks, new and current will receive the proper support they require, i will help with everything they need from questions or concerns. i want to contribute to this community to get even much more better, i also want to support the team and the community. In the future hopefully if i get into the department i will guide the next staff members and new people to the server to a community with a full and supportive members.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I believe all staff and future applicants have their ups and downs and i fully understand that, Even i do have my weak side. But thats why im here to apply in order to fulfill it, By applying im here to help and support the community i have multiple skills to proof that i can help you all, these skills are communication, Teamwork, Critical thinking, and etc. But i do tend to panic sometimes but it happens to most of us in some stressful situation. by handling stressful situations it will help me improve.

'Kaz'

Jul 30, 2022
+/- Neutral

-Friendly
-Playing awhile
-Unsure of activity haven't seen or heard anything in awhile

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Application Denied

Hi Hunter Smith,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

After Reviewing your application I've chosen to deny it, This is due to the fact you have only recently started playing again (Saturday), Before we allow you to join staff we must see you play actively for 2 weeks this is so that we know you are committed and here to stay.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.