JackaBlazes Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackaBlaze

Jan 22, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): 007section1
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 50 hours of playtime
In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: GMT
NATO name (regiment and rank): RMP SSGT Liam William
NWO name (regiment and rank): N/A
Civilian name: I don't have a civilian character
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:84395587
Do you have a mic?: I do
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is the first application I am making
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I haven't received any kicks, bans or warnings
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I have had lots of experience since 2014 and have learned more, ever since
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I have been a part of other serious rp servers and gained an understanding of the fundamentals and what's expected in this community, so yes.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: It can depend due to my circumstances at home. However, I can try to be on a minimum of 3-4 hours
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I would like to become a moderator on Civil Gamers MilitaryRP because I have expressed a huge interest to take it upon myself to do good for this community and help out when it's required. I also have the skills and attributes to take up the role as a moderator as I have been one in the past on many other servers and over time, have gathered lots of experience on how to do the job correctly and efficiently. For example, I have attained a good level of problem-solving skills, which help me take the time to make the correct decisions in an unusual and confusing situation where one may not know how to proceed. Also, I have a very good level of teamwork and communication skills, which I believe are mandatory when up taking any staff position as it allows everyone to be transparent with each other and keep each other in the loop. Finally, I believe I would be a great member of staff in this community due to my experience as a staff member which can push me to excel further.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I believe I would be able to help the community by being completely unbiased and welcoming, and always being open and friendly to people, as well as if any question needs answering, I will try to answer to the best of my knowledge. Also, I am a very calm and collected individual which helps me massively when needing to deal with people that break the server rules. I am quite active on the server, although that can differ due to my circumstances at home. I am always on TeamSpeak and do check discord regularly. I have been playing Garry's Mod since 2014 and have accumulated 5985 hours, as a whole, with many of those hours being on either DarkRP or SeriousRP servers. Finally, I believe I can be a massive addition to the server staff team and hope I can use my skills to do something good with it

david blane

Apr 3, 2022
neutral
-good app
-no warns/bans

hey im giving you a neutral support today as i do not have enough information to give you a +support however best of luck in this application!

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022
+ Support
Small interactions where you seemed like a decent guy, past experience, good application, definitely deserves a chance.

leo8353

Sep 28, 2022
neutral
i haven't had any experiences with you so i can't make a verdict
best of luck

Kuo

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 24, 2021
I've had very few interactions with you so i can't give a verdict at this moment.

Best of luck!

JackaBlaze

Jan 22, 2023
Thank you to all who have provided feedback, no matter good, bad or neutral. It helps me out target what needs improvement and what I'm doing good on

CommanderSmith

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Dec 22, 2020
UK

Neutral

No interactions
Decent App
Good luck

Caleb

Donator
Mar 14, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Jack,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.