Time zone: PST
Character name(s): Jacob "Twilight" Richman, Jacob Richman
Civilian name: Jacob Newsom
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI-A, E-11
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 2 Fear rp, pac abuse, and RDM, The fear rp was because I cuffed when I had a gun pointed at my head and the other was because I had a gun and shot someone as a CI in interro while someone had a gun pointed at my head. The Pac abuse was because I used a pac that changed my character. I don't remember what the RDM was for I am very sorry for not knowing. All of these were early on when I first started, but now I've learned the rules more and wont commit them again.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I am suitable for 096 because I have large timeframe to be online, I can also perform serious RP at anytime that it's needed. Additionally, I know a good amount of information on the SCP lore entirely, which gives me knowledge on SCP-096 and what he does or doesn't do. I can also enhance the roleplay by playing a soundboard which has 096's crying noise if needed.
-
What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?: When 096 is pacified he will most likely sit in a corner and cry, he may roam a little bit, but still tries to avoid human contact.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: If breached SCP-096 tries to go to any person having seen his face, either through direct contact or through a photograph. He can only wander if he has been left alone for at least a minute, and can't break any doors if not aggravated. 096 can't go directly to D-block for any reason except if someone saw his face in D-block. After he kills them he must try to leave D-block.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: Foundation must put on scrambling gear to be able to get near him, next they need a bucket from a bathroom to put over his head so no one can look at his face anymore. Next you wait tell he has killed the last person who has seen his face, then once he's killed them he will sit in a corner and try to break the bucket that's on his head. Now foundation have to be quick to beam him till he's pacified enough to cuff him then run him back to his cell. If he breaks the buck a new one must be put on right away or 096 may become aggravated due to someone looking at him, once in 096's containment they must open the airlock put him in his cell and walk back then close it again.

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:503962051
Discord name: DecKurPur#7121
For how long have you played on CG SCP: For 2-3 Months
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): Jacob "Twilight" Richman, Jacob Richman
Civilian name: Jacob Newsom
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI-A, E-11
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 2 Fear rp, pac abuse, and RDM, The fear rp was because I cuffed when I had a gun pointed at my head and the other was because I had a gun and shot someone as a CI in interro while someone had a gun pointed at my head. The Pac abuse was because I used a pac that changed my character. I don't remember what the RDM was for I am very sorry for not knowing. All of these were early on when I first started, but now I've learned the rules more and wont commit them again.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I am suitable for 096 because I have large timeframe to be online, I can also perform serious RP at anytime that it's needed. Additionally, I know a good amount of information on the SCP lore entirely, which gives me knowledge on SCP-096 and what he does or doesn't do. I can also enhance the roleplay by playing a soundboard which has 096's crying noise if needed.
-
What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?: When 096 is pacified he will most likely sit in a corner and cry, he may roam a little bit, but still tries to avoid human contact.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: If breached SCP-096 tries to go to any person having seen his face, either through direct contact or through a photograph. He can only wander if he has been left alone for at least a minute, and can't break any doors if not aggravated. 096 can't go directly to D-block for any reason except if someone saw his face in D-block. After he kills them he must try to leave D-block.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: Foundation must put on scrambling gear to be able to get near him, next they need a bucket from a bathroom to put over his head so no one can look at his face anymore. Next you wait tell he has killed the last person who has seen his face, then once he's killed them he will sit in a corner and try to break the bucket that's on his head. Now foundation have to be quick to beam him till he's pacified enough to cuff him then run him back to his cell. If he breaks the buck a new one must be put on right away or 096 may become aggravated due to someone looking at him, once in 096's containment they must open the airlock put him in his cell and walk back then close it again.

''
except if someone saw his face in D-block. After he kills them he must try to leave D-block'' not exactly if he kills the last person who saw his face in dblock then he should stay there if he kills the dclass who saw his face and that dclass was in the showers and no one else has seen his face then 096 will stay there and cry for 60 seconds before being able to wander

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @DeceaseManz !
Thank You for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on Your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,

Alpha​

Status
Not open for further replies.