Jacob's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeceaseManz

Apr 27, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Wildkiller211
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 276 Hours (I asked an admin about it and they said to use the one month achievement to get my time since it resets every month and I just took about a month break)1677131557790.png
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: PST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Jacob "Twilight"
Chaos name (include your rank): Jacob Richman Conscript
Civilian name: Nick Bashton
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:503962051
Discord ID (name#0000): RingBitLoki#7121
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: No it's not, https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/withdraw-this-application.4303/, https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/jacobs-moderator-application.3599/, https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/withdraw-this-application.3871/
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I currently have 2 RDM, 1 FRP, and 1 Pac Abuse, I believe that the FRP was when I first started the server and I tried to cuff someone during a combat situation. The Pac Abuse was because I used a Pac that hid my avatar on accident but I still got warned for it, lastly the RDM, unfortunately I am unable to remember how these happened I am sorry for the inconvenience.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, but unfortunately I am not connected to the server so if you wanted to know it I would be unable to tell you.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, I have earned lots of experience from this server and other servers.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: It really depends on the day but usually I'll get 5-7 hours per day.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: The main reason why I want to become a moderator for the server is because I love the server and I see about 5-10 people a day breaking the rules which takes time out of people's day just to get rid of them, so I want to help get rid of them so no one has to deal with them, and I know what it's like making a report because I make about 3-5 a day which is a nuisance to anybody.

Last edited:

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
+/- Support

Positive Support:

+ Lots of Playtime
+ Previous Staff Experience

Neutral Support:
+/- No Interactions
+/- Application
+/- Warnings

Negative Support:
- None

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Application Denied

Hi Jacob,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

After looking at your playtime, it appears that you have only just come back from an extended period away. I would encourage you to continue playing actively and immersing yourself in the community before applying for staff.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.