In what country are you located?: Sweden
Time zone: CEST
NATO name (regiment and rank): SAS COL ‘Freeman’
NWO name (regiment and rank): IVG PFC SPACEFORCE-1
Civilian name: Khalil
Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I received one warning last year for FailRP for collecting hiring money as a militia marksman.

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
Yes, I have previously been part of NATO High Command, where I held the rank of MGEN. In addition to that, I’ve held RMP CPT and currently holding SAS Colonel.
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
I am a strong candidate for High Command since I’ve previously held the position for a long period of time. In addition to this, I have also been regimental command on both MilitaryRP and SCP-RP, where I’ve improved my leadership abilities.

Adding onto that, I’ve also had experience in all regiments, meaning that I understand what all regiments can accomplish and what’s necessary for them to work well during wars. I’ve had a lot of experience leading wars as High Command but also as regimental command since rejoining the server.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
SAS COL, IVG PFC

List your strengths and weaknesses:

Strengths:
Dedication - I actively contribute my time to the server on a general basis.
Law and Rule Knowledge - I have a good grasp on the Military Code and Server Rules.
Eager to Learn and Improve - I actively seek out feedback, utilizing it to continuously enhance my skills and work against the recurrence of any errors.
Experience in all regiments - After leaving high command, I have spent time in all regiments gaining a better understanding of their abilities and limitations.
Impartial and Thoughtful Judgement - I am dedicated to giving impartial and well-thought-through opinions, avoiding any influence from personal opinions.

Weaknesses:

Public Speaking in Crowds - I’ve always felt very uncomfortable speaking in front of many people. I’ve been improving on it over time and will continue to improve on it as time goes on.

Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Jacub ‘Freeman’ Andersson’s journey began in Gothenburg, Sweden, where they, at a young age, took an interest in law enforcement and the military. They later got brought in for military service upon turning 18, and upon finishing they decided to continue their service. When conditions worsened, they decided to join NATO and, after passing the initiation, successfully joined the Special Air Service. They quickly worked their way up through the ranks and soon reached the rank of Colonel, being in charge of the regiment.

What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:
The responsibilities of high command within RP are to lead and coordinate the faction through wars, operations, and peacetimes whilst maintaining order and professionalism throughout the faction.

What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:
The responsibilities of high command outside of RP, are to ensure the health of the faction and its regiments, appoint new regimental command, ensure they do their job, and assist them when necessary.

Last edited:
  • reaction_title.7
Reactions: Hoxton

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
+support

- Good interactions
- Has experience
- NOT Bias at ALL

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
+Support
Jacub was a really good NHC back in the day.
Good leading skills
Mature
Active

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
+ support
- Mature
- Good leading experience

- He hates me

Naffen

Administrator
Administrator