Discord name: jacubrstnc
For how long have you played on CN SCP: Around 2 years
In what country are you located?: Sweden
Time zone: CEST
Character name(s): Jacub, "Tergiversation", Esteban Contreras
Civilian name: Nicolaas
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
1710334145453.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Previously held MTF Alpha-1 Commander, & CI Delta. Currently holding GOC SGT, CI Beta

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Kick for "Owning important doors" back in 2022

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- I believe that I am suitable for SCP-22415 due to my 2 years of experience, and also understanding of the SCP's role itself. I am interested in playing 22415, as it would allow me to help others, whilst also creating fun and unique roleplay experiences for everyone.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
- SCP-22415 would spend their time wandering around the facility, they would always be following good morals and helping whoever needs it whilst focusing on those who cant defend themselves.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- I would aid the researchers running away as they are non-combatives.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- As 076 hasn't noticed the researcher, repelling would put the researcher at risk, I would instead attempt to lure 076 away from the researcher.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- As 22415 is not allowed to assist D-Class, I would decline their request and instead report their escape to the nearest foundation member.

• Angry
Reactions: Ellie

KaptianCore

Developer
Developer
Programming Team
Jul 1, 2022
Australia
+Support

Wow, this guy. Is like beyond fit for this role I look forward to seeing the great roleplay this individual brings to the server through this scp.

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

Application Accepted

Hey @Jacub ,
Thanks for taking the time to make an SCP application.
After reviewing you application, I have decided that this application is to be accepted!
Congratulations on your new whitelist!

Contact an admin+ when the SCP is out to recive your whitelist
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kind Regards,
- Blue​

Status
Not open for further replies.