Accepted JAF Pathfinder

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason M.

Civil Gamers Expert
Jul 10, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
An addition to the JAF Joblist:
"Pathfinder"
Arms : Shotgun | Reg kit A/B | Flashbang | Smoke Grenade | Deployable Shield |
Slots : 4
Mastery Level : 10
Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Likely, though unknown

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Adds new variety/playstyle to the JAF/SWB dynamic that means when on if you are not limited to AA abilities and the paradropping mechanics can be explored in more depth.
Additional kit that goes outside of the realm of being worse ISAF when on ground forces (a substantial part of JAF).
Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Balance (Though having this job 1:1 yields limited balance threats)

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
JAF/SWB that play ground forces are able to enjoy gameplay in a more diverse way rather than focusing on always supporting the air assets rather than being supported by air assets (how it was intended to be played).
Currently, JAF/SWB paratroopers have no individuality and are literally worse ISAF, anything to change this game loop of spawning with below average kit and throwing yourself onto a point could be beneficial in expanding the enjoyment of both sides.

Last edited:
Upvote 1
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

drako dormus

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 1, 2021
-support
almost a copy paste from aor job
this will make jaf a more all round (with already having aa and helicopters/ dmr's) i would say it would be fair to not get deployable shields. if you think jaf ground is bad i would suggest training more and try to get used to the weapons.

shaun11103

MRP War Veteran
Mar 13, 2022
-support
almost a copy paste from aor job
this will make jaf a more all round (with already having aa and helicopters/ dmr's) i would say it would be fair to not get deployable shields. if you think jaf ground is bad i would suggest training more and try to get used to the weapons.
jaf doesnt have a dmr are you high and having a deployable shield wont make them more like AOR its a deployable shield it literally doesnt matter along with you saying just train more and get used to weapons thats like me giving you a akm trainee and saying just get used to it while you fight against a sniper it doesnt make much sense jaf on ground is at a severe disadvantage to the point people wont play if not in heli this will help

MAXTAWAN

Jun 4, 2022
-Support
Just sounds like your struggling in bunker only as a shotgun is pretty much useless everwhere else, just use engineer or autorifleman

Dr Drew

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 29, 2022
Suggestion Accepted

Hi @Jason M. ,
Your suggestion has been accepted.
The content team is working on a job for each regiment similar to the suggestion.
Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion​

Status
Not open for further replies.