Jake Mcgee Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ITS_D0PPEL

Jan 17, 2024
Your in-game name: Jake Mcgee
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:759168714
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199478603157/
Date of ban: Monday January 15th
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Severe Toxicity
Who banned you:Joseph
Ban length?: 3 days
What server were you banned on?: SCP-RP USA was the server
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will not type Severe Hate Word's To players again and better my self i will be more mature in the chat and in rp situations thank you for reading.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes i have been warned
Why should you be unbanned: Well i dont think its up to me but i sincerely apologize to joseph [The person i was toxic to] and everyone else ive waited my ban for about 1 day and 11 hours and i Just really love this server its very well made and the only good scp server So joseph please accept my apology. Also i will not make any admins jobs harder i know being a admin is sometimes hard from how many sits you guys take and the amount of time your on. Thank you Sincerely Jake Mcgee [ITS_D0PPEL]
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: ive read over all the rules and maybe did it 2 times ensured to read the rule that i broke
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
To have really good fun and play with friends or my in game homies again. [Thank you for reading this joseph or admins]

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Please do not Reply to the post anymore, the person who issued the ban will give their side & after that is given you may give a reply, to which after a member of Server Leadership will then give a verdict

Badman

Dec 4, 2023
Arizona
Good morning @ITS_D0PPEL,

The ban was given to you for several reasons that combined to make severe toxicity.

Since the time you entered the server to the time you left, you made several comments in OOC directly insulting the players on GENSEC. Later in OOC you decided to copy and paste a description of SCP-008 several times over the time span of 30 seconds. I informed you in OOC to not do so because newer players may not understand it is OOC and may take it in character, which becomes a major issue. Before I typed this out to you it is also important to note that you used the R slur directled towards GENSEC in OOC. It was at this point where you began directly insulting me in OOC, saying that I was going to cry about it.

I pulled you to a staffroom and asked if you had any intent to roleplay on the server, to which you spammed voice lines such as "cheese" or "excuse me". I explained to you why I pulled you and asked why you said those things in OOC, which you responded to with, "F*** you."

I strongly suggest in your time off the server that you find better ways to deal with anger rather than take it out on other players in the server, as well as broaden your vocabulary to refrain from using slurs in this community, as we have a ZERO TOLERANCE policy on their usage. Lastly, the staff team is only trying to help. We have hundreds of situations to deal with on a daily basis, and situations like these are not what we want to have to deal with. If you insult staff, the punishment will increase exponentially. The 3 day ban is on the lighter side of what you could've gotten.

Thank you for taking the time to make an appeal. After you respond, a member of SL will take a look and make a final verdict.

Joseph

ITS_D0PPEL

Jan 17, 2024
Thank you joseph much appreciated i was looking forward for your response i would also like to apologize again for saying the r slur and the f you yo you im begging yall right now for another chance much love ive added you on steam if you would like to chat

PS [lately ive been kinda down because i lost my dog he was my best friend man thats why ive been angry cause i wasnt their to save him]

Last edited:

ITS_D0PPEL

Jan 17, 2024
Good morning @ITS_D0PPEL,

The ban was given to you for several reasons that combined to make severe toxicity.

Since the time you entered the server to the time you left, you made several comments in OOC directly insulting the players on GENSEC. Later in OOC you decided to copy and paste a description of SCP-008 several times over the time span of 30 seconds. I informed you in OOC to not do so because newer players may not understand it is OOC and may take it in character, which becomes a major issue. Before I typed this out to you it is also important to note that you used the R slur directled towards GENSEC in OOC. It was at this point where you began directly insulting me in OOC, saying that I was going to cry about it.

I pulled you to a staffroom and asked if you had any intent to roleplay on the server, to which you spammed voice lines such as "cheese" or "excuse me". I explained to you why I pulled you and asked why you said those things in OOC, which you responded to with, "F*** you."

I strongly suggest in your time off the server that you find better ways to deal with anger rather than take it out on other players in the server, as well as broaden your vocabulary to refrain from using slurs in this community, as we have a ZERO TOLERANCE policy on their usage. Lastly, the staff team is only trying to help. We have hundreds of situations to deal with on a daily basis, and situations like these are not what we want to have to deal with. If you insult staff, the punishment will increase exponentially. The 3 day ban is on the lighter side of what you could've gotten.

Thank you for taking the time to make an appeal. After you respond, a member of SL will take a look and make a final verdict.

Joseph
thanks

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Appeal Accepted

Hi @ITS_D0PPEL

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After reading what has been discussed within the ban appeal, I have decided that your Severe Toxicity Warn/Ban be removed from record and a Toxicity be given as replacement as what was said Isn't considered Severe Toxicity in most cases.

Please reach out to a member of Server Leadership to remove the Ban from record in replacement with a Toxicity Warning.

Kind Regards,
Pyro​

Status
Not open for further replies.