Not open for further replies.

Jamesbond607100

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Oct 18, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): James_bond607
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 2 Weeks 4 days 30 mins
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
NATO name (regiment and rank): SAS SGT [Sheffield]Jamesbond607[177]
NWO name (regiment and rank): IVG PVT 'Sheffield'[Jamesbond607]
Civilian name: James1
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:617646684
Discord ID: 765946733515505684
Do you have a mic?: Yes, I do

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-Yes it is

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-1 warning from 2021 for base camping

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-No not really

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-Play a bit on SCP RP, and other games but not a lot

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-Depends ranges from 6/7 during the weekend, to 2/3 during the week

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-I enjoy helping people, being a moderator would allow me to do this everyday. I also enjoy the server and want to help it. I want to help improve the overall quality of sits and response. During my time becoming a moderator I will learn lots of new things, this is something I also enjoy.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I can be active this will mean more issues can be fixed/ resolved. This would allow less wait time for other people who need help. I am not special over other applicants because they are special in their own way I will try my best, but so will other people. I will work the hardest I can to learn how to help certain situations. I will also try my best to fix everyone problems. I will do my best to improve the overall role play experience of people.

Last edited:

LeviCN

Mar 15, 2023
Neutral (leaning +support)
Mature
Good Interactions

Activity
Lack of previous experience

Hello James, so far on the server, I have seen you several times and I have had not one bad interaction with you. You seem to be a mature person who wants to help the community, however, your activity could be improved as it is not in any way very active and you have mentioned a lack of experience in this position. I would recommend taking time to play the server more and I am sure you will succeed as a staff member with the right mindset. Good luck with your application.

KFC is LIFE

Jun 18, 2022

+Heavy Support:

• +Mature;
  • +Active;
  • +Good mindset;
  • +/- Application could do with more work;

Hello James Bond, I personally feel that you would definitely make a competent member of the staff team. I've had a lot of personnel experience with you, and would like to say that I am a witness to your good character while on the server. You respect, and treat everyone kindly. And, this is the exact attitude one expects to see in the Staff Team.

Yours truly,
  • 'Unbroken'​

Vinnie Cassius

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 25, 2022
England
+/- Neutral

• Not many interactions
  • Decently active though
Hiya Jamesbond, I’ve not really had enough one to one interactions with you. I’ve been in channels where we have both spoke, but I don’t believe this is enough to give a proper verdict. Best of luck on your application, have a great day!

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
Neutral

- Limited interactions
- Decent application

miceal

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Jul 19, 2022
+Support
-Good interactions
-Mature

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Application Accepted

Hi Jamesbond607,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.